Requesting and Disclosing Immunization Information
You can request an immunization record for yourself or your child. Immunization records from the Wyoming Immunization Registry (WyIR) may not be complete; the records include what has been reported to and entered into the WyIR.
For information about health records and privacy, visit our Office of Security, Privacy, and Contracts web page.
Scroll down to learn how to:
- Access your immunization information
- Disclose and restrict access to your immunization information
- Amend your immunization information
Access your immunization information
There are three options for accessing immunization records: using the Docket application, through your healthcare provider, or through the Wyoming Department of Health.
Option 1: Use the Docket application
Docket is available for download or on the Apple Store or Google Play.
Download the Docket application to:
- View your personal and family vaccination records
- Show vaccinations that are due, overdue, and complete
- Send reminders when vaccines are due
The Docket application is securely updated with information from the Wyoming Immunization Registry (WyIR).
Troubleshooting Docket “No Match Found” and “Review and Try Again”
The Docket application searches for exact match to first name, last name, legal sex, and phone number or email address. If the information provided to Docket does not match what is in the WyIR, a ‘No Match Found’ or ‘Review and Try Again’ notification will appear. If you receive a “No Match Found” or “Review and Try Again” notification, you must complete a Patient Inquiry Form (pdf) to update your patient information in the WyIR.
For more information, reach out to email@example.com or call 307-777-7677, or visit Docket’s website at https://docket.care/.
- Acceso sencillo a los registros de vacunación de usted y su familia – Getting Started ES (pdf)
- Descripción general de Docket Health – About Docket Health ES (pdf)
- No puedo encontrar mis registros con la aplicación Docket. ¿Qué debo hacer? – No Match Found/Review and Try Again ES (pdf)
- Formulario de solicitud del paciente al WyIR – Patient Inquiry Form ES (pdf)
Option 2: Request a record from your healthcare provider
Most healthcare providers in Wyoming use or are connected to the Wyoming Immunization Registry (WyIR). Please check with your provider to ask if they can give you a complete immunization record for you or your child. They can print it from the WyIR or from their own medical record system.
Option 3: Request a record from the Wyoming Department of Health
To request the disclosure of immunization information, submit the form WDH Authorization to Release Health Records (pdf) or (ES) Autorizacion para Acceso al Historial Médico Departmento de Salud de Wyoming (pdf) and proof of identity* to:
Attn: Immunization Records Request
122 West 25th Street, 3rd Floor West
Cheyenne, WY 82002
Fax: (307) 777-7996 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|*Acceptable Forms of Proof of Identity
To restrict disclosure of immunization information:
Submit the Use and Disclosure Restriction (F-12) form and proof of identity*.
To opt-out of the Wyoming Immunization Registry:
Under Wyoming law, you have the right to exclude you, your child, or your dependent from the Wyoming Immunization Registry (WyIR) at any time. If you choose to opt out, you are responsible for keeping immunization records.
- To opt out of the WyIR, submit the WyIR Opt-Out Form 082022 (pdf) and proof of identity*. En Español Formulario de Exclusión voluntaria – WyIR Opt-Out Form ES (pdf)
- To no longer opt out of the WyIR, submit the Rescind WyIR Opt-Out Form 082022 (pdf) and proof of identity*. En Español Formulario de Revocación de la exclusión voluntaria del WyIR – WyIR Rescind Opt-Out Form ES (pdf)
Amending your Immunization Record
Option 1: Request an amendment through your healthcare provider
Most healthcare providers in Wyoming use or are connected to the Wyoming Immunization Registry (WyIR). Please check with your provider to ask if they can make an amendment either in the WyIR or their own medical record system.
Option 2: Request an amendment through the Wyoming Department of Health
To request an amendment to immunization information, complete and submit the Amendment Request (F009) form, proof of identity*, and documentation that supports the amendment. The Wyoming Department of Health will act on the request no later than 60 calendar days upon receipt. En Español SOLICITUD DE MODIFICACIÓN – Amendment Request (F009) form ES (pdf)
- State-issued driver’s license or identification card
- Military Identification Card
- Valid U.S. Passport (unexpired)
- Valid Permanent Resident Card