What Exactly is WIC?
WIC is a Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children that focuses on the link between good nutrition and good health.
Who Can WIC Help?
- Families with children up to age 5
- Pregnant women
- New moms
As a WIC participant, you’ll receive:
- FREE healthy food (fresh produce, yogurt, cheese, eggs, whole grains, and much more!)
- Breastfeeding Support and Pumps!
- Nutrition Coaching
- Recipes & Shopping tips
- Nutrition & Breastfeeding classes
- Growth milestones for your well being
- Referrals to other community programs
Help us make WIC better for Wyoming families!
If you have a problem with WIC at your appointment, while shopping or with WIC foods, please let us know about it. Help us make WIC better for Wyoming families by completing one of the comment forms found in the Available Forms section!
WIC DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
To see the full Non-Discrimination Statement, please go to the USDA Nondiscrimination Statement.