The Office of Emergency Medical Services (OEMS), located within the Wyoming Department of Health’s Public Health Division, provides oversight to a variety of programs.
The OEMS is responsible for enhancing the statewide emergency medical services system, which is designed to reduce the number of deaths in the pre-hospital phase and the severity of critical injuries and illnesses during a medical emergency where time and care make a difference.
The OEMS is charged with maintaining the statewide emergency medical services system; development, implementation and maintaining of the statewide trauma system; and assuring that Wyoming has a poison center that will provide immediate and correct treatment and information on poisonings.
In our continuing efforts to improve the electronic systems utilized by Wyoming EMS, the OEMS has developed this form for you to use to submit problems, frustrations, and/or improvement suggestions. Please use this form to submit issues with the WATRS, OWLS, OEMS customer service, etc.
REPLICA Meeting Information March 1, 2019
Interstate Commission for EMS Personnel Practice
FULL COMMITTEE MEETING
Pursuant to Section 10 Subsection B.4. of the Recognition of EMS Personnel Interstate Licensure Compact (REPLICA), and Article VII. Committees, Section 1 of the Interstate Commission for EMS Personnel Practice Bylaws, we hereby provide notice of the Executive Committee’s intent to meet.
The meeting will be held on March 1, 2019 – 2:00 p.m. EST
- +1-929-205-6099, 603307283#
- Meeting ID: 603 307 283Agenda
- Call meeting to order, roll call
- Review of agenda
- Review and approve minutes
- Treasurer’s Report (Steven Wilson)
- Commission Activities (Joe Schmider)
- National Registry Update (Donnie Woodyard)
- Educator Report (Dan Manz)
- Introduction of Draft Rules and Process (Wayne Denny)
- Update on Utah meeting Starting May 16th at 19:00 and May 17th starting at 08:00
- Other business
- Public comment
- Next Executive Commissioners meeting March 15th, starting at 14:00 (CST)
- Adjourn of meeting
For more information contact Suzanne Graham at firstname.lastname@example.org