Ground and Air Transporting Service Licensing
To initiate a patient transport in Wyoming the service must hold a Wyoming Ambulance Business License (ABL). To gain a license please follow the steps below.
- The administrative person who will complete the application creates an application in OWLS (Online Wyoming Licensure System).
- The Service Director creates an account in OWLS (Online Wyoming Licensure System).
- The Wyoming licensed physical medical director creates an account in OWLS (Online Wyoming Licensure System).
- Email me the basic information for the service and I will build the shell established and attach the above individuals to the shell.
- Official service name
- Mailing Address
- Shipping address if different
- Confirmation that the above accounts are created
- Once completed the application can be completed.
- Contact the OEMS to schedule Ambulance Inspection(s).