Click on the links below to download each chapter of the EMS Rules and Regulations for “Wyoming Emergency Medical Services Act of 1977” W.S. 33-36-101:
- CHAPTER 4 – RESPONSE AND REPORTING REQUIREMENTS 10-2016 Update
- CHAPTER 7 – ADVANCED LIFE SUPPORT (ALS) SYSTEMS
- CHAPTER 12 – NEEDS ASSESSMENTS MASTER PLAN IMPLEMENTATION GRANTS
- CHAPTER 14 – COMMUNITY EMS PRACTITIONERS, AGENCIES AND EDUCATION PROGRAMS
- CHAPTER 15 – TIME SENSITIVE EMERGENCIES
- CHAPTER 16 – LICENSING OF PERSONNEL
- CHAPTER 17 – SCOPES OF PRACTICE
- CHAPTER 18 – PERSONNEL LICENSURE RENEWAL REQUIREMENTS
- Appendices A-E
All EMS Rule Chapters in one document. – Combined EMS Rules 08-2020 – This document is being updated.
Official copies of the Wyoming Emergency Medical Services Rules and Regulations may be obtained by clicking on this link to the Wyoming Secretary of State website or by contacting the Office of Emergency Medical Services at (307) 777-7955.