However you’re feeling, we’re here to help.
It’s been a really, really hard year, and even the most resilient among us are feeling the strain.
We’re here for you, Wyoming, no matter how you’re feeling these days.
Relax your shoulders and jaw, and take a slow, deep breath in.
You’re in exactly the right place, and we’re here to help you.
Let’s get started.
- Community Disaster Hotline: In a natural or human-caused disaster, call 1-800-985-5990 or text TalkWithUs to 66756 for a crisis counselor.
- Mental Health Professionals Licensing Board
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Ombudsman
- WDH Prevention and Health Promotion Unit