General Procedures for Admission:
- Client must have a recent ASI & ASAM that recommends residential treatment
- Most centers require a recent basic physical and TB test
- There are wait lists at every center; however, the actual wait varies depending upon other intakes, exits, staffing and other factors
- Most, but not all, of these centers have a sliding-fee scale based on client’s ability to pay
- Community Substance Use Treatment Centers can help a client apply to an appropriate residential treatment center.
- Your current counselor can help you transition into residential treatment and help you start a plan to transition back out.
To Print this page, push Control-P and choose “Simplify Page” in the print dialogue.
Services for Youth and Children
Cathedral Home for Children
Futures Family Wellness Center
Mountains Edge Counseling, LLC
Normative Services Inc. Academy
Saint Joseph’s Children’s Home
Youth Emergency Services (YES House)
Residential Treatment for Adults
Agencies with * receive a grant from the Behavioral Health Division to help with the cost of providing services.
*Cedar Mountain Center
West Park Hospital
*Central Wyoming Counseling Center
Cheyenne VA Medical Center
Choices Alcohol, Drug, and Behavioral Help Center
*Peak Wellness Center
Sheridan VA Medical Center
*Southwest Counseling Service
Rock Springs, Wyoming
*Volunteers of America Northern Rockies