Welcome to Information Management for Providers (IMPROV) System Provider Portal For Wyoming’s Substance Use Disorder Services and Community Mental Health Center Provider Certification Program Renewal Provider Certification
To complete the online application for renewal certification, please visit: www.wyoproviderportal.com.
Effective September 1, 2021
All Private Non-Nationally Accredited Providers will need to refer to the current forms required for renewal. Prior forms will not be accepted for recertification.
If you have any questions regarding the attachments, please contact the Certification Program Manager.
Please contact the Behavioral Health Division Mental Health and Substance Abuse Section’s Certification Program Manager if you have any questions, concerns, or need assistance: Certification Program Manager, Behavioral Health Division, phone 1-800-535-4006 or email email@example.com.
Nationally Accredited Renewal Provider Guidance
Private Non-Nationally Accredited Renewal Provider Guidance
Private, non-accredited renewal provider guidance:
- Renewal Provider Certification Procedures (pdf)
- Wyoming Standards Chapters 1-6
- Private Non-Nationally Accredited Renewal Provider Checklist (pdf)
- DUI/MIP Education Guidance (pdf)
- Provider Policy and Procedure Guidance (pdf)
- Affirmation of Rule Compliance (pdf) -Required
- Human Resources Management Form (pdf) -Required