Welcome to Information Management for Providers (IMPROV) System
Substance Use Disorder Certification Program
New Provider Certification
This site gains access to the online certification program, Information Management for Providers (IMPROV). Please choose to proceed as either a new provider or as a renewal provider. If you have any questions regarding which is the appropriate route for your agency, please contact the Behavioral Health Division at 1-800-535-4006 or email at email@example.com
A valid email is required. You will create a user ID and will receive a “noreply” email containing a Provider Identification Number (PIN). Your user ID and PIN will be used to re-enter the application if it cannot be completed in one sitting. This initial PIN is good only until the application is “submitted.” After submission, additions and corrections can be made by the Certification Program Manager.
Please add the email address “firstname.lastname@example.org” to your safe contacts list. Please notify us at any time you have any demographics changes and we will update your IMPROV profile.
New Provider Guidance
(It is suggested that providers please review and gather documentation to be uploaded on IMPROV prior to beginning the application process):
- New Provider State Certification Procedures Guidance (pdf)
- Wyoming Standards Chapters 1-8 (pdf)
- BHD New Applicant Certification Checklist (pdf) Note: If your program currently holds national accreditation, please contact the Certification Program Manager at 1-800-535-4006 or email@example.com for instructions on how to proceed.
- What to expect in IMPROV – New Provider Online App(pdf)
- BHD Provider Policy and Procedure Manual Guidance (pdf)
- BHD DUI/MIP Early Intervention Guidance (pdf)
- BHD Levels of Service Form (pdf)
- Wyoming Business Council FAQs
New Provider Certification Application
Please contact the Behavioral Health Division Certification Program Manager if you have any questions, concerns, or need assistance: Certification Program Manager, Behavioral Health Division phone 1-800-535-4006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.