Welcome to Information Management for Providers (IMPROV) Provider Portal System
Substance Use Disorder Services and Community Mental Health Center Provider Certification Program
New Provider Certification
This site gains access to the online certification program. Please expect to receive a [GSecure] email communication. Applicants will create a username and password for BOTH the [GSecure], and Portal systems.
Please add the email address “firstname.lastname@example.org” to your safe contacts list. Please notify us at any time you have any demographics changes and we will update your IMPROV Provider Portal profile.
It is suggested that providers please review and gather documentation to be uploaded on IMPROV prior to beginning the online renewal application process. It may be completed in multiple sittings by re-accessing the application via the Portal’s username and password
New Provider Guidance
- New Provider State Certification Procedures Guidance(pdf)
- Wyoming Standards Chapters 1-8 (pdf)
- New Applicant Certification Checklist (pdf) Note: If your program currently holds national accreditation, please contact the Certification Program Manager at 1-800-535-4006 or email@example.com for instructions on how to proceed.
- Provider Policy and Procedure Manual Guidance (pdf)
- DUI/MIP Early Intervention Guidance (pdf)
- Confirm Levels of Service Form (pdf)
- Wyoming Business Council FAQs
New Provider Certification Application
Please contact the Behavioral Health Division Certification Mental Health and Substance Abuse Section Program Manager if you have any questions, concerns, or need assistance, at 1-800-535-4006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.