Participants! Protect yourselves from being a victim of Medicaid fraud and false medical claim schemes during these unprecedented times surrounding the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic. More information on Covid-19 schemes.
Use our Online Web Portal to easily apply for or renew Medicaid or Kid Care Chip!
Call 1 (855) 294-2127 to Apply or Renew
Welcome to Wyoming Medicaid
Wyoming Medicaid is a joint federal and state government program that pays for medical care for some low-income and medically needy individuals and families.
WyHealth – This link directs you to health and utilization management programs for Wyoming Medicaid. Helpful information for providers, stakeholders, clients and families.
Eligibility – This link directs you to information on who may be eligible for Medicaid and how to apply.
Medicaid Provider/Client Portal – This link directs you to the Medicaid provider and client portal. Providers can check status of claims, benefits and services. Clients may check eligibility or benefits and request a replacement Medicaid ID card or transportation assistance.
Health Check – This link directs you to our Health Check page.
Home Care Services – This link directs you to a Medicaid program that provides nursing or therapy services to persons in their homes under a physician’s plan of care.
Partnership Access Line (PAL) – Resources for clinicians providing care to our children clients with developmental disabilities. Please go to www.wyomingpal.org for information about free consultation with a child/adolescent psychiatrist on any patient, and a valuable link to Resources for Wyoming providers in the Primary Care Principles for Child Mental Health.
Provider Information - Updates
Provider Information – Updates
- Required notice per 42 CFR § 438.332(c) – Posted 11/21/21
- Public Notice – 1915(c) Children’s Mental Health Waiver
- Public Notice – Pregnant by Choice Public Feedback & Notice of Updated Public Forum Teleconference Info – posted 3/8/2021
- CME Facts & Figures – posted 02/03/2021
- Appendix B. EQR Protocol 1 Review Tool
- Appendix D. Operational Requirements Review Tool
- Appendix E. Outcome Measures Review Tool
- Appendix H. Network Adequacy Review Tool
- Care Management Entity Program
SFY 2019 External Quality Review
- WY CME Quality Review Strategy Draft-posted 10/5/20 – Draft QRS
- Wyoming Provider Exclusion List – please contact Alexia Parker at 777-5382 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- SFY 2020 Benchmarking Report
- SFY 2020 Benchmarking Appendix A Methodology & Data Source
- SFY-2020-Benchmarking-Appendix-B.3 – Analysis of RBRV
- SFY-2020-Benchmarking-Appendix-C-Hospital Cost
- SFY-2020-Benchmarking-Appendix-D-Medicare-Reimbursement Methodology
- 2020 Wyoming Medicaid Birth Report
- SFY20 Medicaid CME EQR Report
- SFY20 Medicaid CME EQR Report-Final Appendices
- 2020 Wyoming Medicaid PMPM Report
- 2020 Wyoming Medicaid Annual Report
- 2020 Healthcare Coverage Options in Wyoming
- Health Check
- Medicaid Handbook – English version
- Medicaid Handbook – Spanish version
- Medicaid Pamphlet
- Estate Recovery Pamphlet
- Medicaid Bulletins and Manuals
- Pregnant By Choice Brochure
- Wyoming Medicaid Eligibility Overview
- Publication Archives