Participants! Protect yourselves from being a victim of Medicaid fraud and false medical claim schemes during these unprecedented times surrounding the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic. More information on Covid-19 schemes.
The easiest way to apply for Medicaid is to call us!
Welcome to Wyoming Medicaid
Wyoming Medicaid is a joint federal and state government program that pays for medical care for some low-income and medically needy individuals and families.
The Kid Care CHIP program is making a change effective October 1, 2020.
WyHealth – This link directs you to health and utilization management programs for Wyoming Medicaid. Helpful information for providers, stakeholders, clients and families.
Eligibility – This link directs you to information on who may be eligible for Medicaid and how to apply.
Medicaid Provider/Client Portal – This link directs you to the Medicaid provider and client portal. Providers can check status of claims, benefits and services. Clients may check eligibility or benefits and request a replacement Medicaid ID card or transportation assistance.
Health Check – This link directs you to our Health Check page.
Home Care Services – This link directs you to a Medicaid program that provides nursing or therapy services to persons in their homes under a physician’s plan of care.
Partnership Access Line (PAL) – Resources for clinicians providing care to our children clients with developmental disabilities. Please go to www.wyomingpal.org for information about free consultation with a child/adolescent psychiatrist on any patient, and a valuable link to Resources for Wyoming providers in the Primary Care Principles for Child Mental Health.
- Enroll as a Wyoming Medicaid Provider
- Provider FAQ
- In June 2009 Medicaid moved to an AVR/IVR Automated Voice Response/Interactive Voice Response System. This link provides details on how to navigate the system.
- Medicaid providers can use this email address to submit comments, concerns, complaints and compliments: HCFProviders@wyo.gov
- Submit a Psychiatric Rehabilitation Treatment Facility (PRTF) incident report – If you are a PRTF and need to report an incident.
- Pulse of CMS
Provider Information - Updates
Provider Information – Updates
- Public Notice – posted 09/16/20 – CME Waiver Amendment
- WY CME Quality Review Strategy Draft-posted 10/5/20 – Draft QRS
- Public Notice-posted 10/5/20 – Proposed Medicaid Managed Care State Quality Review Strategy
- Public Notice – posted 06/24/20 – Hospital Affiliated Professional Services Supplemental Payment Program
- Public Notice – posted 02/18/20 – Reasonable Limits on Amounts for Necessary Medical or Remedial Care Not Covered
- Public Notice – posted 01/30/20 – Pending Waiver Amendment – Community Choices Waiver Program
- Public Notice – posted 09/01/20 – Streamlined Application Changes
- Wyoming Provider Exclusion List – please contact Alexia Parker at 777-5382 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Publications2019 Wyoming Medicaid PMPM Report
- 2019 Wyoming Medicaid Birth Report
- 2019 Wyoming Medicaid Annual Report
- 2018 Health Outcomes Report
- 2018 Wyoming Medicaid County Report
- 2018 Wyoming Medicaid PMPM Report
- 2018 Wyoming Medicaid Annual Report
- 2018 Healthcare Coverage Options in Wyoming
- 2017 Health Outcomes Report
- 2017 Wyoming County Report
- 2017 Wyoming Medicaid PMPM Report
- 2017 Wyoming Medicaid Annual Report
- 2016 Wyoming County Report
- 2016 Wyoming Medicaid PMPM Report
- 2016 Wyoming Medicaid Annual Report
- 2016 Access Monitoring Review Plan
- 2015 Wyoming County Report
- 2015 Wyoming Medicaid PMPM Report
- 2015 Wyoming Medicaid Annual Report
- Health Check
- Medicaid Handbook – English version
- Medicaid Handbook – Spanish version
- Medicaid Pamphlet
- Estate Recovery Pamphlet
- Medicaid Bulletins and Manuals
- Pregnant By Choice Brochure
- Wyoming Medicaid Eligibility Overview
- Publication Archives