The easiest way to apply for Medicaid is to call us!
Welcome to Wyoming Medicaid
Wyoming Medicaid is a joint federal and state government program that pays for medical care for some low-income and medically needy individuals and families.
WyHealth – This link directs you to health and utilization management programs for Wyoming Medicaid. Helpful information for providers, stakeholders, clients and families.
Eligibility – This link directs you to information on who may be eligible for Medicaid and how to apply.
Medicaid Provider/Client Portal – This link directs you to the Medicaid provider and client portal. Providers can check status of claims, benefits and services. Clients may check eligibility or benefits and request a replacement Medicaid ID card or transportation assistance.
Health Check – This link directs you to our Health Check page.
Home Care Services – This link directs you to a Medicaid program that provides nursing or therapy services to persons in their homes under a physician’s plan of care.
Partnership Access Line (PAL) – Resources for clinicians providing care to our children clients with developmental disabilities. Please go to www.wyomingpal.org for information about free consultation with a child/adolescent psychiatrist on any patient, and a valuable link to Resources for Wyoming providers in the Primary Care Principles for Child Mental Health.
- Enroll as a Wyoming Medicaid Provider
- Provider FAQ
- In June 2009 Medicaid moved to an AVR/IVR Automated Voice Response/Interactive Voice Response System. This link provides details on how to navigate the system.
- Medicaid providers can use this email address to submit comments, concerns, complaints and compliments: HCFProviders@wyo.gov
- Submit a Psychiatric Rehabilitation Treatment Facility (PRTF) incident report – If you are a PRTF and need to report an incident.
- Pulse of CMS
Provider Information - Updates
Provider Information – Updates
- Public and Tribal Notice – posted 05/24/18 – Rules Chapter 50 – State Supplemental Payments
- Public and Tribal Notice – posted 05/24/18 – Rules Chapter 37 – Federally Qualified Health Clinics (FQHCs) and Rural Health Clinics (RHCs)
- Public and Tribal Notice – posted 05/24/18 – Rules Chapter 12 – Home Health Services
- Public and Tribal Notice – posted 05/24/18 – Rules Chapter 2 Repeal – State Licensed Shelter Care Eligibility and Services Program
- Public and Tribal Notice – posted 05/11/18 – Reimbursement of Durable Medical Equipment Products and Supplies
- Public and Tribal Notice – posted 05/03/18 – Recover Audit Contractor Exceptions
- Public and Tribal Notice – posted 02/26/18 – Additional Medicaid Care Management Entity 1915(b) & (c) Waiver
- 1915(b) Waiver – posted 1/29/16 – 1915(b) Waiver Amendment Document
- 1915(b) Waiver – posted 1/29/16 – Cost Effectiveness Report
- 1915(b) Waiver – posted 1/29/16 – CMS Shared Informal Feedback
- Public and Tribal Notice – posted 1/5/16 – Medicaid Care Management Entity 1915(b) Waiver
- HCBS Waiver Application Version 3.5 – posted 03/06/15
- Bulletin – Provider Exclusion Lists – Providers participating in federal programs are obligated to screen all employees and contractors to determine whether they have been excluded. This screening should take place upon hiring and monthly thereafter to check for new additions to the exclusion list. Any exclusionary information discovered should be reported to Xerox and/or BCBS immediately.
- Wyoming Provider Exclusion List – please contact John Benskin at 777-5609 or email@example.com
Recovery Audit Contract (RAC) Training Materials
- 2017 Wyoming County Report
- 2017 Wyoming Medicaid PMPM Report
- 2017 Wyoming Medicaid Annual Report
- 2016 Wyoming County Report
- 2016 Wyoming Medicaid PMPM Report
- 2016 Wyoming Medicaid Annual Report
- 2016 Access Monitoring Review Plan
- 2015 Birth Rate Report
- 2015 Wyoming County Report
- 2015 Wyoming Medicaid PMPM Report
- 2015 Wyoming Medicaid Annual Report
- Health Check
- Medicaid Handbook – English version
- Medicaid Handbook – Spanish version
- Medicaid Pamphlet
- Estate Recovery Pamphlet
- Medicaid Bulletins and Manuals
- Pregnant By Choice Brochure
- Wyoming Medicaid Eligibility Overview
- Publication Archives