Welcome to Wyoming Medicaid
Wyoming Medicaid is a joint federal and state government program that pays for medical care for some low-income and medically needy individuals and families.
WyHealth – This link directs you to health and utilization management programs for Wyoming Medicaid. Helpful information for providers, stakeholders, clients and families.
Eligibility – This link directs you to information on who may be eligible for Medicaid and how to apply.
Medicaid Provider/Client Portal – This link directs you to the Medicaid provider and client portal. Providers can check status of claims, benefits and services. Clients may check eligibility or benefits and request a replacement Medicaid ID card or transportation assistance.
Health Check – This link directs you to our Health Check page.
Home Care Services – This link directs you to a Medicaid program that provides nursing or therapy services to persons in their homes under a physician’s plan of care.
Partnership Access Line (PAL) – Resources for clinicians providing care to our children clients with developmental disabilities. Please go to www.wyomingpal.org for information about free consultation with a child/adolescent psychiatrist on any patient, and a valuable link to Resources for Wyoming providers in the Primary Care Principles for Child Mental Health.
- Enroll as a Wyoming Medicaid Provider
- Provider FAQ
- In June 2009 Medicaid moved to an AVR/IVR Automated Voice Response/Interactive Voice Response System. This link provides details on how to navigate the system.
- WYhealth…Get Plugged In – Information on clinical guidelines for procedures, processes, utilization management and health management.
- Pulse of CMS
- Medicaid providers can use this email address to submit comments, concerns, complaints and compliments: HCFProviders@wyo.gov
Provider Information - Updates
Provider Information – Updates
- Public and Tribal Notice – posted 12/13/16 – Employed Individuals with Disabilities
- Public and Tribal Notice – posted 11/21/16 – Rules Chapter 13 Intent to Adopt – Mental Health Services
- Public and Tribal Notice – posted 11/10/16 – Data Exchange with State Motor Vehicles
- Public and Tribal Notice – posted 11/10/16 – Trauma Code Editing and Reporting
- Public and Tribal Notice – posted 11/10/16 – Rules Chapter 1 Repeal – Prescription Drug Assistance Program
- Public and Tribal Notice – posted 11/10/16 – Rules Chapter 3 Repeal – Prescription Drugs Technical Assistance Program
- Public and Tribal Notice – posted 11/04/16 – State Licensed Shelter Care Eligibility and Services Program – Intent to Repeal
- Public and Tribal Notice – posted 10/26/16 – Tribal Consultation State Plan Amendment
- Public and Tribal Notice – posted 08/25/16 – Medicaid Crossover Claims
- Public and Tribal Notice – posted 08/16/16 – Rules Chapter 36 – Administrative Transportation
- Public and Tribal Notice – posted 08/12/16 – Change in Coverage and Reimbursement Methodology for Indian Health Facilities
- Public and Tribal Notice – posted 07/01/16 – Adult Dental Services
- Public and Tribal Notice – posted 06/27/16 – PACE Rate Methodology
- Public and Tribal Notice – posted 06/22/16 – Nursing Facility and Swing Bed Reserve Bed Day Policy
- Public and Tribal Notice – posted 03/03/16 – Applied Behavior Analysis Services
- Public and Tribal Notice – posted 03/02/16 – Addition of Licensed Dietician Services to State Plan
- Public and Tribal Notice – posted 02/26/16 – Mandatory Enrollment of All Ordering, Referring and Prescribing Providers
- Public Notice – posted 02/24/16 – PACE Program Chapter 27 State Rules
- Public Notice – posted 01/13/16 – Non-Emergency Transportation Services
- 1915(b) Waiver – posted 1/29/16 – 1915(b) Waiver Amendment Document
- 1915(b) Waiver – posted 1/29/16 – Cost Effectiveness Report
- 1915(b) Waiver – posted 1/29/16 – CMS Shared Informal Feedback
- Public and Tribal Notice – posted 1/5/16 – Medicaid Care Management Entity 1915(b) Waiver
- Public Notice – posted 12/17/15 – LTC Waiver Program Changes
- HCBS Waiver Application Version 3.5 – posted 03/06/15
- Bulletin – Provider Exclusion Lists – Providers participating in federal programs are obligated to screen all employees and contractors to determine whether they have been excluded. This screening should take place upon hiring and monthly thereafter to check for new additions to the exclusion list. Any exclusionary information discovered should be reported to Xerox and/or BCBS immediately.
- Wyoming Provider Exclusion List – please contact Susan Malm at 777-8985 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Recovery Audit Contract (RAC) Training Materials
- 2016 Wyoming Medicaid Annual Report
- 2016 Access Monitoring Review Plan
- 2015 Birth Rate Report
- 2015 Wyoming County Report
- 2015 Wyoming Medicaid PMPM Report
- 2015 Wyoming Medicaid Annual Report
- Health Check
- Medicaid Handbook – English version
- Medicaid Handbook – Spanish version
- Medicaid Pamphlet
- Estate Recovery Pamphlet
- Medicaid Bulletins and Manuals
- Pregnant By Choice Brochure
- Wyoming Medicaid Eligibility Overview
- Publication Archives