Enroll as a Wyoming Medicaid Provider
Steps to Enroll
In Wyoming, the Medicaid Program is administered by the Wyoming Department of Health, Division of Healthcare Financing, Office of Medicaid. We are pleased to report that the majority of Wyoming physicians participate in Medicaid and we encourage you to enroll. The State has contracted with HTG Technology Group (HTG) to operate the provider enrollment system.
Steps to enroll:
- Navigate to https://wyoming.dyp.cloud/ to register on the Discover Your Provider (DyP) provider enrollment portal for Wyoming Medicaid, hosted by HTG Technology Group.
- After confirming registration via email, login to your provider enrollment account and select the most appropriate application type to begin the application process.
- Complete all the application steps including filling out the application, signing the Provider Agreement, confirming your information by signing the final application document, and mailing any financial information including the W-9 form, if you expect to receive payment from Medicaid.
- If you are enrolling in a taxonomy that is considered high-risk, additional enrollment steps may be required. A provider specialist will contact you directly when any additional information is needed.
- Upon final submission of the provider enrollment application, a provider specialist will process your application and you will be notified via email of the final application determination.
- You can login into your provider portal account at any time to review your provider information and make updates. Click the Change of Circumstance (CoC) tab at the top of the screen to create a CoC request with your necessary data updates.
If you have questions regarding your provider enrollment, contact the Provider Enrollment Customer Service Call Center 1-877-399-0121 or email WYEnrollmentSvcs@HHSTechGroup.com.
Steps to Bill for Claims
Steps to Bill for Claims
Whenever healthcare services are rendered for Wyoming Medicaid beneficiaries, the next step for an approved Wyoming Medicaid Pay-to provider is to bill for claims. The Wyoming Department of Health (WDH) contracts with its fiscal agent, CNSI, to operate the Benefits Management System and Services (BMS) claims processing system utilized for provider billing.
Steps to Bill Claims:
1. If you are not an approved Wyoming Medicaid provider, please refer to the ‘Steps to Enroll’ box found above. If you are already enrolled as a Wyoming Medicaid provider, please proceed to Step 2.
2. Wyoming Medicaid only accepts electronic claims submissions. For information on completing the web registration process to access the secure Provider Portal, visit https://wyomingmedicaid.com/ and visit the Provider Training page. You can contact Provider Services for assistance at WYprovideroutreach@cns-inc.com.
Beginning October 25, 2021, the Wyoming Medicaid website will also house important and helpful provider information including What’s New communications, provider manuals, provider bulletins, fee schedules, provider trainings, and additional references and resources.