Enroll as a Wyoming Medicaid Provider
Steps to Enroll
In Wyoming, the Medicaid Program is administered by the Wyoming Department of Health, Division of Healthcare Financing, Office of Medicaid. We are pleased to report that the majority of Wyoming physicians participate in Medicaid and we encourage you to enroll. The State has contracted with HTG Technology Group (HTG) to operate the provider enrollment system.
Steps to enroll:
- Navigate to https://wyoming.dyp.cloud/ to register on the Discover Your Provider (DyP) provider enrollment portal for Wyoming Medicaid, hosted by HTG Technology Group.
- After confirming registration via email, login to your provider enrollment account and select the most appropriate application type to begin the application process.
- Complete all the application steps including filling out the application, signing the Provider Agreement, confirming your information by signing the final application document, and mailing any financial information including the W-9 form, if you expect to receive payment from Medicaid.
- If you are enrolling in a taxonomy that is considered high-risk, additional enrollment steps may be required. A provider specialist will contact you directly when any additional information is needed.
- Upon final submission of the provider enrollment application, a provider specialist will process your application and you will be notified via email of the final application determination.
- You can login into your provider portal account at any time to review your provider information and make updates. Click the Change of Circumstance (CoC) tab at the top of the screen to create a CoC request with your necessary data updates.
If you have questions regarding your provider enrollment, contact the Provider Enrollment Customer Service Call Center 1-877-399-0121 or email WYEnrollmentSvcs@HHSTechGroup.com.
Steps to Bill for Claims
When services are rendered for Wyoming Medicaid beneficiaries, the next step for an approved Wyoming Medicaid provider is to bill for claims. The Department contracts with Conduent to operate our claims processing system for provider billing.
Steps to Bill Claims:
- If you are already enrolled as a Wyoming Medicaid provider, please proceed with the following steps. If you are not an approved Wyoming Medicaid provider, please refer to the ‘Steps to Enroll’ box found above.
- Wyoming Medicaid only accepts electronic claims submissions, please contact EDI Solutions to bill electronically and to have questions answered. Their website is located at: https://edisolutionsmmis.portal.conduent.com/gcro/wy-home. You can also call 1-800-672-4959.
- If you have questions regarding billing for Wyoming Medicaid, you can utilize Conduent’s website at: https://wymedicaid.portal.conduent.com/index.html or contact their Provider Relations Unit at 1-800-251-1268.
Conduent’s website also will have the provider manuals, fee schedules, bulletins and provider trainings along with other helpful information.