The easiest way to apply or renew Kid Care CHIP is online
Kid Care CHIP Renewals Underway
You may receive text messages and mail from the Wyoming Department of Health if it is time to renew Kid Care CHIP or Medicaid:
- Do not ignore these important messages and forms!
- If you received a text message from the Wyoming Department of Health asking you to renew, please watch your mail for a renewal form. This form must be completed, signed and returned. You can return renewals by completing online at https://www.wesystem.wyo.gov, mailing or dropping off using the address on the renewal notice, faxing it to 1-855-329-5205, emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling to complete your renewal over the phone using the number on the notice.
- If your address has changed since March 2020 and you have not already reported that, your renewal may not get to you, which could affect eligibility. Please contact us as soon as possible with the correct address. To update contact information call 1-855-294-2127, email us at email@example.com, or go online to make the update at https://www.wesystem.wyo.gov.
- To prevent your coverage from ending because renewal wasn’t completed, please don’t delay!
Don’t get fooled by a Medicaid renewal scam!
After a three-year pandemic-related pause, Wyoming Medicaid has restarted annual renewals.
- Preventive Care Services
- Prescription medications
- Mental health care
- Dental care
- Medically necessary orthodontics
- Vision care including eyeglasses
- Physical therapy
- Laboratory and x-ray services
For a complete listing of medical and dental benefits please refer to the Wyoming Medicaid Client Handbook.
|Kid Care CHIP Co-Payments||Plan A||Plans B and Plan C|
and Preventive Dentist Visits
|No copay||No copay|
|Other Medical Provider Visits
Including Dental and Vision
Federally Qualified Health Center
Rural Health Clinic
|Emergency Department Visits||No copay||No copay|
|Pharmacy||No copay||Brand name drugs
$3.65 per fill Generic drugs
$0.65 per fill