Need to enroll? If you are not currently a Wyoming Medicaid provider, enroll here.
CHIP is managed by the Wyoming Department of Health (WDH).
- The billing process is the same as Wyoming Medicaid.
- Reimbursement rates match Medicaid.
- ID cards are the same for CHIP and Medicaid beneficiaries.
- If you are already a Medicaid provider, no additional action is needed
- Claims paid or denied in 30 days
Below are the Kid Care CHIP Co-Payments as of October 1, 2020.
|Kid Care CHIP Co-Payments||Plan A||Plans B and Plan C|
and Preventive Dentist Visits
|No copay||No copay|
|Other Medical Provider Visits
Including Dental and Vision
Federally Qualified Health Center
Rural Health Clinic
|Emergency Department Visits||No copay||No copay|
|Pharmacy||No copay||Brand name drugs
$3.65 per fill