Wyoming EMS Employment Opportunities
This page is provided as a courtesy to Wyoming EMS Agencies and those seeking EMS employment in Wyoming.
Persons interested in applying for employment are asked to contact the agency listed and not the Office of Emergency Medical Services. The posted job vacancy on this page DOES NOT necessarily indicate a present vacancy. Positions will remain published on the web site until the local agency notifies the OEMS to remove the posting.
SCWEMS Full-time Positions
South Central Wyoming Emergency Medical Services
PO Box 1192, 1402 South River St
Saratoga, WY 82331
South Central WY EMS JPB is accepting applications for an Emergency Medical Technician Supervisor, and 2 full time EMTs. These positions are at-will, full-time, paid positions. Under the supervision of the Ambulance Director, the EMT supervisor will assist the ambulance director with operations of South Central Wyoming Emergency Medical Service. The full-time EMT's will work under the supervision of the director and the supervisors.
Responsibilities shall include but not be limited to the development, implementation, and adherence to standard operational guidelines with the approval of the Ambulance Director, scheduling of personnel to maintain adequate coverage, tracking of timesheets to ensure accuracy, scheduling and conducting trainings and meetings with EMTs, rig checks and ensuring the stations and supplies are maintained.
This is a working position so being a licensed Wyoming EMT is required.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience, annually with paid retirement contribution and 2 weeks paid vacation per year.
A full job description is available on request.
Interested applicants need to send a letter of interest and a resume to:
South Central WY EMS JPB
PO Box 1192
Saratoga, WY 82331
Letters must be received by 2 pm May 10, 2021. Letters will be screened and qualified candidate interviews will be scheduled.
Questions may be directed to Ambulance Director David Gier at 307-710-7559.
HV Occupational Health and Safety Paramedic
HV Occupational Health and Safety is a rapid growing partner for onsite occupational health, safety training and case management services. We offer lifesaving occupational health and safety services to help our clients prevent the worst by preparing with the best.
Our team is community and family oriented and passionate about growth and change. Our goal is to create a safe, successful work environment that fosters confidence in our employees. We provide the best services for our clients by training and developing our employees to achieve personal and professional success. Successful team members should hold honesty and integrity above all else and be creative problem solvers with grit and determination.
We are looking for Paramedics to join our team in Sinclair, WY. The Paramedics will provide basic, intermediate, and advanced first aid within the limits of licensure or certification and in accordance with approved protocols in both field and small remote clinical environments without direct management over site.
In this position you will:
- Provide prompt and efficient basic, intermediate or advanced life support care of the patient prior to EMS arrival if required.
- Administer basic, intermediate and advanced patient care within the limits of licensure or certification and in accordance with approved protocols.
- In the absence of other qualified personnel, responsible for controlling the patient’s surroundings is such a way as to minimize further danger and control the actions of bystanders.
- Provide efficient health care service utilizing telemedicine.
- Assist physicians in all aspects of patient care while on project.
- Measure and record vital signs, collects specimens, and escorts patients to the treatment facilities as needed, documenting and recording all patient interactions and care provided
- Obtains and records non-medical patient information as required by the company. Completes other patient documentation and forms as required by the company.
- Conducts record keeping, filing, data entry as required by the project other than patient or treatment related records.
- Work as liaison between clients, managers, and workers’ compensation partners to provide routine information related to medical treatments and procedures
- Assist client with development and maintenance of onsite Medical Emergency Response Plans. (MERP)
- Administer DOT & Non-DOT urine drug collections, occupational testing to include audiometry, PFT, and Respiratory Fit Testing.
- Occasional offsite client testing and education per client request.
- Participates and contributes in all required onsite safety meetings.
- Participate and/or conduct “Man – Down” drills.
- May be asked to perform other duties to support project.
Top candidates will be able to have:
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Good Knowledge of medical policies, regulations, and procedures
- Ability to diagnose and treat work-related and non-work-related conditions and injuries
- Ability to react calmly, objectively, and effectively in emergency situations
- Ability to develop and maintain quality assurance and quality control standards
- Perform technical medical skills with a high degree of accuracy;
- Maintain a professional and objective approach to the care of ill or injured persons;
- Understand and follow oral and written instructions and orders;
- Maintain a professional attitude when representing the Company;
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees, assisting agencies, hospital personnel and the general public:
- Drive and operate mobile care unit (MCU);
To qualify for this position, you must have:
- High School Diploma, or equivalent, required
- Must possess and maintain:
- Active license/certification verifiable as a U.S. Paramedic – National Registered and in good standing
- Active license/certification verifiable as a Wyoming State – Paramedic and in good standing
- Active Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), required
- Previous Occupational Medicine experience, preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an Advanced Life Support (ALS) provider, preferred
This position is near Sinclair, WY and requires the ability to perform the Paramedic duties with or without accommodation.
We believe in providing our employees with quality benefits. Eligible employees will be able to participate in the following:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life
- Professional development and continuing education reimbursement
- Time off and holiday pay
HV Occupational Health and Safety is an Equal Employment Opportunity workplace and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, military service, veteran status, marital status, parental status (including pregnancy), disability, genetic information, political affiliation, or other non-merit factors
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 – $26.00 per hour
For any help or questions, please contact
- Aden Schillig
- Director of Clinical Services
- HV Occupational Health and Safety
- 505 S. Friendswood Dr
- Suite 201
- Friendswood, TX 77546
- Office: 346-954-4265 Ext. 883
- Cell: 785-202-0156
- Fax: 281-466-4092
- Email: email@example.com
Sheridan - Rocky Mountain Amb - Paramedic and EMT I 1/26/2021
Rocky Mountain Ambulance in Sheridan Wyoming is seeking full time Paramedics and full module EMT Intermediates. For more information please contact Rocky Mountain Ambulance at (307) 673-8303
Garda World EMT Position Campbell County
750.00 Hiring Bonus
Job Title: EMT
Pay Rate: 18.62
General Job Functions: Provide emergency medical care and write reports as needed
Shift & Hours: Days vary 6:00pm – 6:00am
Included Benefits/Perks: Medical, Dental, Vision, Direct Deposit, free uniforms and 401k
Who is GardaWorld?
GardaWorld is the world’s largest privately-owned security services company. We protect our clients’ staff and assets, wherever they are in the world. We offer different schedules, diverse work assignments spanning multiple industries and career advancement opportunities. We encourage diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. GardaWorld Security Services is looking for EMTs to fulfill different assignments for our clients.
Job Responsibilities specific to this client site include, but are not limited to:
- Write reports
- Life and property protection for emergency medical incidents
General Security responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients
- Observe, survey, and report activities at the assigned site
- Respond quickly to critical situations
- Ability to read and write detailed reports
- Enforce client procedures, regulations, and standards
Qualifications specific to this client site include, but are not limited to:
- Possess an EMT license valid in the State of Wyoming
- EMT experience preferred
- At least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements
General Qualifications to work in physical security at GardaWorld include:
- Possess at least a high school education or equivalent (GED)
- Pass an extensive screening process
Powell Valley Hospital EMS - Paramedic
Paramedic – 1 full-time position, 36 hr/wk various shifts. Pre-hospital care of ill & injured using interventions consistent with advanced care providers. Work in the ER to include Paramedic scope of practice & with approval by EMS director. Great people skills & team player a must. Current Wyoming Paramedic license required. Community Paramedic certification preferred. Please apply at www.pvhc.org or call 307-754-1130 for more information.
Platte County Memorial Hospital EMS - Multiple Openings
Please see the links below for more information.
Ambulance Services Coordinator Full Time
EMT – Intermediate Per-Diem
EMT – Advanced Per-Diem