Wyoming EMS Employment Opportunities
This page is provided as a courtesy to Wyoming EMS Agencies and those seeking EMS employment in Wyoming.
Persons interested in applying for employment are asked to contact the agency listed and not the Office of Emergency Medical Services. The posted job vacancy on this page DOES NOT necessarily indicate a present vacancy. Positions will remain published on the web site until the local agency notifies the OEMS to remove the posting.
Campbell County Memorial Hospital Ambulance - Paramedic
Laramie Fire Department Civilian Paramedic
The Laramie Fire Department is hiring Civilian Paramedics. Please click the link below for information.
American Medical Response 4-13-2022
Job Description: Paramedic
IMMEDIATELY HIRING! PARAMEDIC FULL-TIME Opportunity
$20.00 per hour
We are hiring Paramedics with a passion to compassionately deliver high-quality service and basic, as well as advanced patient care in a professional, caring, and cost-effective manner. Paramedics assess provide patient care and assess each call to determine best course of action and appropriate protocol; performs related responsibilities as required.
What we can offer you:
Flexible schedule – day and night shifts
401(k) with Company match
Employee Discount Programs
Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance available for full-time employees
- Utilize medical equipment and procedures including defibrillator, EKG monitor, oxygen and suction devices, intravenous fluids, CPR and other procedures and medications as required to provide advanced medical care.
- Drive the ambulance and provide map reading support to minimize call response time.
- Continuously maintain all required certifications.
- Communicate with dispatcher to receive and understand call data and customer feedback.
- Monitor and maintain the general condition of the unit, keep it clean and stocked for optimal call response.
- Document activities regarding patient care and billing completely to ensure appropriate information is available regarding each call.
- Follow policies and procedures regarding out-of-chute times and turnaround times.
- Consider patient status and insurance preferred facilities when determining transportation destinations.
- Ability to work past scheduled shift with little or no notice.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all allied health and public safety personnel.
- Must be able to successfully pass Physical Agility Test.
- Aptitudes required for work of this nature are good physical stamina, endurance, and body condition that would not be adversely affected by frequently having to walk, stand, lift, carry, and balance at times.
- Must be able to lift, drag, hoist, and carry different types of equipment and other objects.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
High school diploma or equivalent (GED). Some advanced education preferred.
Current state Paramedic License.
Possess a valid State Driver’s License.
Current BCLS, ACLS, PALS or PEPP, BTLS or PHTLS Provider Certification (where applicable or required by contract).
Driving record in compliance with AMR Safety and Driving policy.
Why Choose US? As a national leader in medical transport services, AMR is one of Global Medical Response’s (GMR) family of solutions. Our teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care and check out our comprehensive benefit options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers.
Guiding Values and Behaviors:
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
• Patient Care – We continually earn the privilege to care for our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
• One Team – We respect each other and achieve together what no individual can alone.
• Innovation – We are driven to develop solutions that inspire progress.
• Vigilance – We will never waver in our commitment to safety and preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
• Ownership – We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how we do it.
• Citizenship – We are dedicated to being good stewards in the communities we serve.
Little Snake River EMS - Paramedic and EMT