Reducing the Risk can be found here: https://www.etr.org/ebi/
- Evidence-based, medically accurate teen pregnancy and STD/HIV prevention curricula for youth and young adults.
- Training and technical assistance for facilitators.
- Funding for schools and community-based organizations for program implementation.
Description of how clients are served
- School-based settings: middle school and high school classrooms
- Community-based settings: youth in out-of-home care facilities, foster care independent living program
- All Wyoming school districts are eligible to apply.
- Community-based organizations are selected based on their ability to deliver programming with fidelity and serve the target population.