SITE CURRENTLY BEING UPDATED.
Funding for the Youth & Young Adult Health Program
The Youth and Young Adult Health Program is part of the Maternal and Child Health Unit in the Public Health Division. Program funding primarily comes from the federal Maternal and Child Health Title V Block grant, the federal Rape Prevention Education (RPE) grant, and the federal Personal Responsibility Education Program (PREP) grant.
- Rape Prevention Education (RPE)
- Wyoming Personal Responsibility Education Program (WyPREP)
- EPSDT (well visit) improvement
- To apply for Improving EPSDT Services for Youth and Young Adults grant, click https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZssnDJn73dPPsSLXkAeB4Am903k2P1IUNlNrrAwjYpE/edit?usp=sharing
- Closing date and time: October 31, 2019 at 5:00 PM MDT
- Youth Suicide Prevention
- Youth Council