Patients are guaranteed safe, high quality care at all healthcare facilities throughout Wyoming.
To prevent the occurrence of healthcare-associated infections through the standardization and implementation of evidence-based interventions in all healthcare facilities in Wyoming.
- To determine priorities for HAI prevention in Wyoming.
Set achievable goals within those priorities.
Establish measurable milestones.
Evaluate the progress and sustainability of HAI prevention.
Re-evaluate and update priorities for HAI prevention.
- To foster collaboration among organizations and individuals with similar vision.
- To provide a coordinated approach to HAI prevention
- Facilitate coordination and execution of national goals at local levels
- Foster collaboration among organizations and individuals with a similar visio
- To provide guidance for the Wyoming HAI Learning and Action Network
- Identify and strategize ways to reduce disparities that may exist in HAI prevention
- Wyoming Department of Health, Infectious Disease Epidemiology Unit
- Mountain Pacific Quality Health
- Wyoming Hospital Association
- St. John’s Medical Center
- Sagewest Healthcare
- Wyoming Department of Health, Aging Division, Licensing & Surveys
- Campbell County Memorial Hospital
- Hot Springs County Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Sweetwater County
- Memorial Hospital of Carbon County
- Powell Valley Healthcare