Free Condoms and Low- or No-Cost STD/HIV Testing
In case you hadn’t heard, a partnership between the Wyoming Department of Health and the CDC, KnoWyo, is now offering free condoms and vouchers for free (or low-cost) STD testing to Wyoming residents, anywhere in the state. Visit KNOWYO for more information!
Are you eligible?
A woman is eligible if she:
- Is transitioning from the Pregnant Women Program;
- Is age 19-44;
- Is a U.S. Citizen;
- Is a Wyoming Resident;
- Is not eligible for another Medicaid program;
- Doesn’t have health insurance;
- Must not have had a medical procedure to prevent pregnancy; and;
- Has an income less than or equal to 159% of the Federal Poverty Level
How to apply for the Pregnant by Choice Program
Within 60 days of giving birth, a Renewal Form and Pregnant by Choice Questionnaire will be sent to determine if an individual currently on the Pregnant Women Program is eligible for continued Medicaid benefits including the Pregnant by Choice Program. Please complete and return the form.
Haven’t heard from us yet?
Call Medicaid toll free: 1-855-294-2127
Pregnant by Choice Services
- Education about reproductive health and methods of birth control.
- Initial physical exam and health history, including a pap smear and testing for sexually transmitted diseases.
- Contraceptive management including prescriptions; devices and supplies.
- Annual follow up exam for reproductive health/family planning purposes, including a pap smear and testing for sexually transmitted diseases when indicated. Follow up office visits related to family planning.
- Removal of contraceptive devices.
- Necessary family planning/reproductive health-related laboratory procedures and diagnostic tests.
- Sterilization services and related laboratory services (with properly completed sterilization consent form) and medications required as part of a procedure done for birth control purposes.
Who can provide services?
- Primary Care Physicians
- Certified Nurse Midwives
- Family Planning Clinics
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Outpatient Departments of Hospitals (as appropriate)
- Federally Qualified Health Centers
- Rural Health Clinics
Call Medicaid Toll Free: 1-855-294-2127
Walk-in and Talk to a Medicaid Representative or Send Mail:
Wyoming Department of Health
Customer Service Center
3001 E. Pershing Blvd.
Cheyenne, WY 82001
Mothers and babies have a better chance of being healthy!
Best friends are like fairy tales, they’ve been there since once upon a time and will be there until forever after.
Parents can better provide for their family, both financially and emotionally.
Always wear your invisible crown.
Children receive more time and attention.