- At-Home Testing
- CDU PrEP Kidney Function Testing Guidance
- CDU PrEP Kidney Function Prior Authorization Form
- Prescribing Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) for HIV Prevention link to https://aidsetc.org/resource/
- Wyoming W[h]Y PrEP Matters website link to https://wyprepmatters.com/
- Prescribing Post-Exposure
Prophylaxis (PEP) for HIV Prevention link to https://aidsetc.org/ resource/npep-toolkit
- Patient navigation assistance for PrEP access and Hepatitis C treatment access
- We partner with Colorado Health Network (CHN) to Colorado Health Network (CHN) to provide patients with assistance in navigating access to HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) medication including finding a PrEP prescriber and coverage for the cost of PrEP and also for access to hepatitis C (HCV) treatment including finding a prescriber and coverage for the cost of treatment.
- The CHN PrEP and HCV treatment navigation referral form has been available to clinicians for some time and it is now open to patient self-referrals as well.
- This referral form can be accessed at https://forms.gle/
- Project ECHO
- Testing Recommendations
- 2024 CDU Testing Recommendations (two-sided): The WDH CDU Testing Recommendations begin with national CDC Recommendations and are then adjusted according to risk factors reported to CDU staff during interviews with positive cases in Wyoming. The resulting CDU Testing Recommendations document is therefore specific to how the infections are transmitting and presenting in the Wyoming population.
- HIV, Syphilis, and Hepatitis C Testing Algorithm
- HIV, Syphilis, STD, and Hepatitis Testing Recommendations for Pregnant Women
- CDU HIV, STD, Hepatitis, and Tuberculosis Resources
- National STD Curriculum
- Treatment Guidelines
- Three-Site Testing
- Wyoming AIDS Education Training Center