Developmental Disabilities Waiver (DD) case managers and providers must be approved by the State of Wyoming to provide waiver services. The application process requires providers to submit documentation of eligibility and in some cases may require a site visit. No person or entity that provides services to a recipient shall receive Medicaid funds unless the person or entity is a party to a fully executed provider agreement, is enrolled, and has fulfilled all waiver program expectations.
If you are interested in becoming a DD Waiver provider, please email the Initial Application Provider Support Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org. for more information.
If you have questions regarding provider certification renewal, please email wdh-hcbs-credentialing@wyo.
To receive important and ongoing communications from the Division please contact email@example.com.
2.5% Reduction Implementation
DD Case Manager and Provider Reference Materials
- IPC Guide – Updated 7/28/2020
- Conflict Free Case Management Information – Updated 9/15/2020
- Criteria for DD Psychological Evaluations – Updated 1/04/2021
- Criteria for Neuropsychological Evaluations – Updated 1/04/2021
Provider Credentialing – firstname.lastname@example.org
EMWS Help Desk – email@example.com
DD Case Manager Training Consultant
The Case Manager Training Consultant is available to assist case managers with questions related to individualized plans of care, supplemental request processes, and case navigation. If you are struggling with case manager duties, you can receive one-on-one assistance from the Case Manager Training Consultant. You are also encouraged to share your ideas for new trainings, and express concerns you may have with current trainings and processes.
The Case Manager Training Consultant is available Monday – Friday from 8:00am -11:30am, and will answer phone calls and emails during that time. Voicemails or emails will be returned within 48 hours.
The Case Manager Training Consultant can be reached at 307-777-3321 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DD Case Manager Support Call Notes
DD Provider Support Call Notes
DD Program Bulletins
- March 25, 2020 Update – Ongoing COVID-19 Related Guidance – Posted 3/25/2020
- March 17, 2020 Update – Temporary Modifications to DD Waivers due to COVID-19 – Posted 3/17/2020
- Temporary Modifications to DD Waiver Requirements in Response to COVID-19 – Posted 3/13/2020
- PRN Psychoactive Medications – Posted 8/1/2019