Comprehensive and Supports Waiver (DD Waiver) case managers and providers must be approved by the State of Wyoming to deliver waiver services. The application process requires providers to submit documentation of eligibility and in some cases may require a site visit. No person or entity that provides services to a recipient shall receive Medicaid funds unless the person or entity is a party to a fully executed provider agreement, is enrolled, and has fulfilled all waiver program expectations.
To receive DD case manager or provider communications, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Case Manager and Provider Resources
- Conflict Free Case Management Information – Updated 11/2022
English Ι Español
- Criteria for DD Psychological Evaluations – Updated 2/2023
- Criteria for Neuropsychological Evaluations – Updated 2/2023
- IPC Guide – Updated 12/2022 English Ι Español
- WyHealth Clinical Health Management Program Overview
Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Manual and Bulletins – Click Here
Provider Credentialing – email@example.com
EMWS Help Desk – firstname.lastname@example.org
Case Manager Support Call Notes
Provider Support Call Notes
- Provider Agency Definition – Posted 4/24/2023
- DD Waiver Background Screening Barrier Crimes bulletin – Posted 10/24/2022
- HCBS DD Provider Rate Increase Attestation – Posted 1/14/2022
- PRN Psychoactive Medications – Posted 8/1/2021
Electronic Visit Verification (EVV)
Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) is a federal requirement of the 21st Century Cures Act, which outlines the system requirements for compliance and uses technology to electronically capture information about when and where home and community-based services (HCBS) of the Medicaid waivers begin and end. The Wyoming Department of Health has partnered with CareBridge EVV as a solution, free of charge for DD Waiver providers.
DD waiver services requiring EVV data:
- Personal Care
- Child Habilitation
- Skilled Nursing
CareBridge EVV Reference Materials
Claim Cycle Reference
Background Screening Information
Important Links and Resources
- Wyoming Health Provider Portal (WHP)- This website is used for official communication between the Division and providers. This portal will facilitate the submission of both initial and renewal applications, critical incidents, as well as complaints. Multiple employees under one agency may have access to the WHP, but it is the responsibility of the agency to assign each person’s role and permissions. For additional information on assigning roles, please see this guidance document.
- Wyoming Medicaid Provider Portal- This Portal is used for billing (also referred to as CNSI or BMS). If you have questions about claims, payment inquiries, member eligibility, or other claim submission questions, please contact:
- HHS Technology Group (PRESM) Provider Enrollment- This site is used for your provider updates, including email and physical address changes and banking information, as well as provider Medicaid enrollment and re-enrollment. Please note if you are updating your contact information (excluding banking information), you will need to contact HHS and the Credentialing Team to ensure your information is updated with both entities.
- CareBridge Health Electronic Visit Verification (EVV)- Some services* require EVV, if you have questions regarding EVV, EVV claim submissions, or need technical assistance with EVV, please contact:
- Electronic Medicaid Waiver System (EMWS)- For Case Managers Only, if you do not provide Case Management, you do NOT need access to this system.
Contact: email@example.com– Contact this email for Technical Assistance within EWMS. For any other questions, please contact your Benefits and Eligibility Specialist (BES)
- Telligen Help Desk- Contact Telligen for assistance or questions regarding the approval of skilled nursing services – (833) 610-1057. Site: https://www.telligen.com
Important Email Addresses:
Please add the following email addresses to your contacts to ensure emails are not sent to your Spam/Junk folder.
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Wyoming Department Emails will come from this email address. It will include relevant information about the Waiver(s), meeting dates and times for Provider calls, etc.
- email@example.com – Emails regarding your Agency will be sent from this email address. The emails include any tasks, renewals/expirations, incidents, or other Division requests.
- firstname.lastname@example.org – The Credentialing Team email can be used to ask questions around your agency certifications, renewals, services, etc.
- email@example.com – Contact this email for Technical Assistance within the WHP. Questions around your application or the process should be directed to your assigned Credentialing Specialist or the Credentialing Team email.
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Contact this email if you would like to add an email address for Division communications.