Important Public Notice: DD Rate Study Survey and Training
Pursuant to Wyoming Statute 42-4-120(g), the Wyoming Department of Health must rebase provider reimbursement rates for the Comprehensive and Supports (DD) waiver programs every two to four years. The rate study allows the Department to ensure that we have current and accurate information regarding provider costs to support waiver participants. The current DD Waiver rates are based on the most recent rate study published on September 30, 2021.
The Wyoming Department of Health, Home and Community-Based Services (HCBS) Section, has been working with Guidehouse on developing a survey to send to providers to collect valuable information that is used in determining the rates as part of the rate study.
The HCBS section emailed the rate study survey to all DD providers on Monday, December 11th, 2023. We are requesting providers complete and submit this survey by January 26th, 2024. Please refer to the instructions for completion and submission below.
The HCBS Section would like to take this opportunity to strongly encourage all providers to participate in this rate study. The information you provide is invaluable in informing the legislature of the needs of providers. It goes even further towards keeping and developing a robust provider network which is vital for the population we serve in allowing them to live in their communities outside of an institutional setting.
For questions about the rate study survey, please contact Matt Crandall at email@example.com.
Public Comment for Comprehensive and Supports Waivers -Notice of Intent to Renew Comprehensive and Supports Waiver Programs
NOTICE OF INTENT TO RENEW
Comprehensive and Support Waiver Programs
Public Comment is Now Closed
Department of Health Medicaid Rules Governing the Comprehensive and Supports Waiver Programs
Chapter 44 – Environmental Modifications and Specialized Equipment – Effective 12.2019
Chapter 45 – DD Waiver Provider Standards, Certification, and Sanctions – Effective 12.2019
Chapter 46 – Medicaid Supports and Comprehensive Waivers – Effective 12.2019
Rules Governing the Community Choices Waiver Program
New – Medicaid Chapter 34 – Home & Community Based Services Community Choices Waiver Program – Effective 01.03.2024
Aging Chapter 7 – Program Administration of Adult Day Care Facilities – Effective 7.20.1999
Aging Chapter 11 – Program Administration of Nursing Care Facilities – Effective 7.1.2020
Aging Chapter 12 – Program Administration of Assisted Living Facilities – Effective 8.24.2020
Medicaid Chapter 22 – Determination of Nursing Facility Level of Care– Effective 10.5.2021
To review other Medicaid Chapters, visit https://rules.wyo.gov/.
- Select Current Rules
- Select Health, Department of (048)
- Select Medicaid (0037)
- Select the Chapter you wish to review
- Community Choices Waiver Amendment (ARPA) – 4/2023
- Comprehensive and Supports (DD) Waivers Implement High Needs Model Rate Increase – 8/2022
- Changes to Methods and Standards for Setting DD Provider Payment Rates – 10/2021
- Changes to Methods and Standards for Setting CCW Provider Payment Rates – 2/2021
Statistics and Report
Rate Study Reports
- Community Choice Waiver Provider Rate Study Report – SFY2022
- DD Waivers Provider Rate Study Report – SFY2023
National Core Indicator Reports
- National Core Indicators (NCI) 2022 State of the Workforce Survey Report
- National Core Indicators (NCI) 2019-2021 Combined Staff Stability Summary Report
- National Core Indicators (NCI) 2018-2019 Wyoming Adult Consumer Survey Final Report