- QSO: 22-01-Hospice-Upcoming rulemaking for survey and enforcement requirements for hospice programs.
- QSO: 22-02-ALL-Changes to COVID-19 Survey Activities and Increased Oversight in Nursing Homes.
- QSO: 22-03-ASC & Hospitals-Ending the Streamlined Process for Ambulatory Surgical Centers and Independent Freestanding Emergency Departments to Temporarily Enroll as Hospitals during the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency
- QSO: 22-04-ALL-Vaccination Regulation: Enforcement of Rule Imposing Vaccine Requirement for Health Care Staff in Medicare- and Medicaid-certified Providers and Suppliers is Suspended so Long as Court Ordered Injunctions Remain in Effect
- QSO: 22-05-Hospitals (ADVISORY)-Evidence-based best practices for hospitals in managing obstetric emergencies and other key contributors to maternal health disparities
- QSO: 22-06-AO/CLIA-FY 2020 Report to Congress (RTC): Review of Medicare’s Program Oversight of Accrediting Organizations (AOs) and the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988 (CLIA) Validation Program
- QSO: 22-07-ALL-Guidance for the Interim Final Rule – Medicare and Medicaid Programs; Omnibus COVID-19 Health Care Staff Vaccination
- QSO: 22-08-NH-Nursing Home Staff Turnover and Weekend Staffing Levels
- QSO: 22-09-ALL-Guidance for the Interim Final Rule – Medicare and Medicaid Programs; Omnibus COVID-19 Health Care Staff Vaccination – REVISED
- QSO: 22-10-ALL-Vaccination Expectations for Surveyors Performing Federal Oversight
- QSO: 22-11-ALL-Guidance for the Interim Final Rule – Medicare and Medicaid Programs; Omnibus COVID-19 Health Care Staff Vaccination – REVISED
- QSO: 22-12-ALL-State Obligations to Survey to the Entirety of Medicare and Medicaid Health and Safety Requirements under the 1864 Agreement
- QSO: 22-13-CLIA-Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) Guidance for Temporary Testing Sites under the Multiple Site Exception
- QSO: 22-14-CLIA-Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988 (CLIA) CMS Location and State Agency Updates to COVID-19 Survey Prioritization Guidance
- QSO: 22-15-NH & NLTC & LSC-Update to COVID-19 Emergency Declaration Blanket Waivers for Specific Providers
Healthcare Licensing and Surveys
Healthcare Licensing and Surveys (HLS) assures that residents and patients receive quality care from healthcare facilities required to be licensed by the State of Wyoming. HLS also promotes health and safety through on-site inspections and complaint investigations.
2300 Capitol Avenue, Suite 510
Cheyenne, WY 82002
Fax: (307) 777-7127