All Supports and Comprehensive waiver participants must be eligible recipients of Medicaid. To apply for Medicaid or to renew Medicaid financial eligibility for on-going waiver Click Here.
Applicants for, and current participants of, the Supports and Comprehensive Waivers must meet residency, clinical eligibility, and financial eligibility requirements. Specific eligibility information, as well as required assessments and evaluations that will need to be conducted, can be found in the Application Guide for the Supports Waiver.
If you are interested in applying for home and community-based waiver services, please contact the Benefits and Eligibility Specialist in your area.
- Review the Application Guide for the Supports Waiver, which lists eligibility requirements
• Supports Waiver Guide and Application – PDF Fillable Application
• Guía de solicitud para la exención de apoyos
- Contact the Benefits and Eligibility Specialist in your area
- Select a Case Manager and complete the Case Management Selection form
• Case Management Selection Form
• Formulario para selección de administradores de casos
- Work with the selected Case Manager to plan the best services for your individualized plan of care
• Planning Workbook for Individualized Plans of Care
• Cuaderno de trabajo de planeación para planes de cuidados individualizados
Qualifying Dependents of Military Service Members
Pursuant to circumstances outlined in 2017 House Enrolled Act 0600, qualifying dependents of active military service members may apply for waiver services prior to residing in the state of Wyoming or, upon their return to the state of Wyoming, resume waitlist placement or funding status identical to where they would be had they not left the state for military reasons. If you have questions about the rights and responsibilities of qualified dependents of military service member, please contact Jennifer Adams at email@example.com.
Participant Rights Information
- Adult Protective Services (APS) Information
- APS Training Resources – National Adult Protective Services Training Center
- Protection and Advocacy
- A Guide to Disability Rights Laws (Department of Justice)