The Nutrition Program provides hot nutritious meals meeting the one-third Recommended Dietary Allowance. These meals are available at community focal points or they are delivered to an individual’s home if they are unable to attend a congregate meal site.
To find out more information about these programs, please contact the program manager, Kaitlyn Johnson at 307-777-5048.
There are many online handouts and resources provided by different nutrition organizations available online. Use this section as a starting point for educational nutrition information.
For additional nutrition resources provided by CLS, please see below:
- Eating Well as We Age
- Food Safety Resources
- Nutrition Brochure for OAA Programs
- Nutrition Education Resources
See the following list of national and local organizations that provide free access to supportive information and documents for older adults:
Dietary Guidelines Training 2018 PPT FINAL
Dietary Guidelines Training Handout 2018 FINAL
Food Safety Training 2018 PPT FINAL
Food Safety Training Handout 2018 FINAL
Dietary Guidelines Training Video
Food Safety Review Video
Meal Cost Tool Training Video
Meal Cost Report Tool Training 2018 PPT
Nutrition Education Training
Policy Guidance & Standards
Regulatory authority for the Title III-C programs comes from the Older Americans Act. Please see links below for additional information.
Policy Guidance for the Title III-C Nutrition Programs comes from the Older Americans Act. See the following links for additional information.
- Dietary Guidelines for Americans
- OAA Nutrition Program Did You Know…?
- Older Americans Benefit from OAA Nutrition Program Article
- Title III OAA Requirements Chart
For additional policy documents, see below:
- AGNES Client Information Document
- DETERMINE-Nutrition Checklist
- Food Storage Requirements
- Leftovers Policy- Container Information Sign and Labels
- Meal Tracking Log – Unregistered Eligible Participants
- Menu Planning and Nutrient Sources
- Nutrition Education- Approved List with Documents Booklet PDF
- Request to Provide Reduced Meals
- SNAP Resources
- Temperature Monitoring Log
- Voluntary Contribution Policy Information
- Volunteer Form
- Waiver Request for Livestock Donations
- Wyoming Food Safety Rule 2012
Nutrition Education Tracking Sheets:
Program Monitoring & Reports
Meal Cost Tool
Meal Cost Tool 6.22.18