- Preventative Care Services
- Prescription medications
- Mental health care
- Dental care
- Medically necessary orthodontics
- Vision care including eyeglasses
- Physical therapy
- Laboratory and x-ray services
For a complete listing of medical and dental benefits please refer to the CHIP Handbook and Dental Plan information in the Kid Care CHIP Handbook.
- No monthly premiums
- Preventative services are FREE of cost
- Small co-pays apply depending on your family income
PLAN A no co-pay
PLAN B average co-pay $5*
PLAN C average co-pay $10*
*A complete listing of co-payment and out of pocket yearly maximums can be found in the Kid Care CHIP Handbook.
Kid Care CHIP is administered by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming. If you are a provider or you would like to become a Kid Care CHIP provider, please visit Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming.