The Kid Care CHIP program is making a change effective October 1, 2020.
The easiest way to apply for Kid Care CHIP is to call us!
- Preventive Care Services
- Prescription medications
- Mental health care
- Dental care
- Medically necessary orthodontics
- Vision care including eyeglasses
- Physical therapy
- Laboratory and x-ray services
For a complete listing of medical and dental benefits please refer to the Kid Care CHIP Handbook and Dental Handbook.
- No monthly premiums
- Preventative services are FREE of cost
- Small co-pays apply depending on your family income
- PLAN A no co-pay
- PLAN B average co-pay $5*
- PLAN C average co-pay $10*
*A complete listing of co-payment and out of pocket yearly maximums can be found in the Kid Care CHIP Handbook.