Random Acts of Kindness Week
February 12-18, 2017
Join schools and communities in Wyoming by participating in Random Acts of Kindness Week.
- Bake a treat for a friend or neighbor.
- Keep a gratitude journal.
- Write a letter to a friend.
- Create a positive post on social media.
- Give a compliment to the first three people you talk to.
For more information visit www.kindnesswyoming.org.
- Preventive Care Services
- Prescription medications
- Mental health care
- Dental care
- Medically necessary orthodontics
- Vision care including eyeglasses
- Physical therapy
- Laboratory and x-ray services
For a complete listing of medical and dental benefits please refer to the Kid Care CHIP Handbook and Dental Handbook.
- No monthly premiums
- Preventative services are FREE of cost
- Small co-pays apply depending on your family income
PLAN A no co-pay
PLAN B average co-pay $5*
PLAN C average co-pay $10*
*A complete listing of co-payment and out of pocket yearly maximums can be found in the Kid Care CHIP Handbook.
Kid Care CHIP is administered by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming. If you are a provider or you would like to become a Kid Care CHIP provider, please visit Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming.