Visitors to the residents of WLRC are encouraged. All visitors are required to check in at the front desk of the Administration Building and obtain a Visitor Pass from an Administrative Assistant. Exceptions to this are Guardians or visitors accompanied by a member of the management staff or their representative. After normal business hours, visitors may use the phone outside of the Administration Building to call Security, who may issue a Visitor Pass.
Visitors are asked to present the Visitor Pass at the resident’s home or Day Program area upon arrival. Security will be called to assist any unauthorized person(s) arriving without a Visitor Pass. Visitors are also asked to observe any medical or program restrictions necessary for the welfare of the resident.
In common courtesy to all who reside in the home, it is recommended to call ahead and schedule a visit, but not required. Arrangements will be made with the appropriate staff regardless of whether or not the visit was scheduled in advance. Please understand that at times, there may be restrictions or limitations in place regarding visitations.
they COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS and REQUIREMENTS ARE CURRENTLY IN PLACE:
Visitors to WLRC (not visiting the residents):
- Visitors will be directed to the Administrative Building during normal business hours (7AM – 5PM, Monday thru Friday), to be signed in and given a visitor’s badge.
- Guardians are allowed on campus without prior scheduling. There is no time limit on the length of the visits.
- Dependent on Community Transmission Rates the staff at the Administrative Building will notify all Visitors whether they must wear a face mask at all times, or if face masks are optional.
- Guardians are not requried to wear a face mask if they are meeting with the resident privately.
- For all indoor visitation, WLRC will limit guardian movement so as little contact with residents other than their person is made. Guardians should visit in their resident’s bedroom, chapel family room or outdoor space.
- Guardians may approve a specific visitor for their person and notify WLRC of such. The approved visitor must pre-schedule their visit by calling the front desk at 307-335-6700 at least a day in advance.
Guardian Approved Visitors:
- Most visitors to residents are still restricted unless they are approved by the guardian. Any guardian approved visitor must call to pre-schedule their visit by calling the Administrative Building during normal business hours. Upon arrival, the guardian approved visitor must go to the Administration Building to be signed in and issued a visitor’s badge. Once signed in, the front desk staff will contact the area being visited to ensure the resident is at that location and available. Dependent on Community Transmission Rates the staff at the Administrative Building will notify all Visitors whether they must wear a face mask at all times, or if face masks are optional. Visitors are not allowed to visit other areas of the campus.
Please contact the Administration front desk for any questions and additional guidelines at 307-335-6700. Regular office hours are Monday thru Friday from 8AM to 4:30PM.