Visitors to the residents of WLRC are encouraged. All visitors are required to check in at the front desk of the Administration Building and obtain a Visitor Pass from an Administrative Assistant. Exceptions to this are Guardians or visitors accompanied by a member of the management staff or their representative. After normal business hours, visitors may use the phone outside of the Administration Building to call Security, who may issue a Visitor Pass.
Visitors are asked to present the Visitor Pass at the resident’s home or Day Program area upon arrival. Security will be called to assist any unauthorized person(s) arriving without a Visitor Pass. Visitors are also asked to observe any medical or program restrictions necessary for the welfare of the resident.
In common courtesy to all who reside in the home, it is recommended to call ahead and schedule a visit, but not required. Arrangements will be made with the appropriate staff regardless of whether or not the visit was scheduled in advance. Please understand that at times, there may be restrictions or limitations in place regarding visitations.
COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS ARE CURRENTLY IN PLACE:
- At this time, visitors are defined as non-essential health care personnel., vendors or others whose purpose is not resident related.
- If a person is in this category, they must be screened and the security gate for respiratory symptoms of illness and then check in at the Administration Building front desk where they will have their temperature taken and receive a visitor badge.
- Face masks are required to be worn at all times.
- Guardians are allowed on campus without prior scheduling. There is no time limit on the length of the visits. However, guardians must be screened at the security gate for respiratory symptoms of illness and then check in at the Administration Building front desk where they will have their temperature taken and receive a visitor badge.
- Face masks are required to be worn at all times by guardians.
- For all indoor visitation, WLRC will limit guardian movement so as little contact with residents other than their person is made. Guardians should visit in their resident’s bedroom, chapel family room or outdoor space.
- Guardians may approve a specific visitor for their person and notify WLRC of such. The approved visitor must pre-schedule their visit by calling the front desk at 307-335-6700 at least a day in advance. Upon arrival, visitors must follow the same entry process as guardians.
WLRC is still under COVID RESTRICTIONS and operating as a CLOSED CAMPUS.
For additional information or inquiries, call the Administration front desk at 307-335-6700.