Anna Maria Weston Therapeutic Equipment Lending
Because WLRC currently has visitor restrictions due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this program has been temporarily suspended.
Please call ahead to make an appointment
Hours: Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
A lending library of therapeutic equipment and assistive technology has been established at the Wyoming Life Resource Center in Lander in memory of Anna Maria Weston.
- Many pieces of equipment have been donated from around the state so that others may have access to equipment without having to purchase it.
- Equipment may be borrowed from the center at no charge by anyone living in Wyoming.
- The equipment has been categorized and published online by Wyoming Institute for Disabilities Assistive Technology Resources project (WATR). Go the provided link and search for the equipment needed directly on the search box: Anna Weston Lending Library
- Donations of equipment no longer being used can be made to the lending library.
- Monetary donations can also be made to the Anna Maria Weston Memorial Fund to support the lending library. All donations are tax-deductible.