Anna Maria Weston Therapeutic Equipment Lending Library
For inquiries pleases contact, Sherri Butler (Therapies Supervisor) at 307-448-0317.
Hours: Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
A lending library of therapeutic equipment and assistive technology has been established at the Wyoming Life Resource Center in Lander in memory of Anna Maria Weston.
- Many pieces of equipment have been donated from around the state so that others may have access to equipment without having to purchase it.
- Equipment may be borrowed from the center at no charge by anyone living in Wyoming.
- Donations of equipment no longer being used can be made to the lending library.
- Monetary donations can also be made to the Anna Maria Weston Memorial Fund to support the lending library. All donations are tax-deductible.
- Visitors for Anna Maria Weston Therapeutic Equipment Lending Library are allowed on campus, but must be screened and the security gate for respiratory symptoms of illness and then check in at the Administration Building front desk where they will have their temperature taken and receive a visitor badge.
- Face masks are required to be worn at all times.
- A Staff member will be called to assist you with your needs.