Wyoming’s Office of Rural Health National Rural Health Day Photo Contest!
September 27, 2022 – October 30, 2022
1st ($100) and 2nd ($50) place prizes in two categories: “People, Places and Things” and “Landscape and Wildlife”
- Images must be royalty-free.
- By submitting a photo, you acknowledge you have the right and permission of the owner of the photo to use it for this contest.
- Photos must be current (no historical photos).
- Photos may be posted on the Wyoming Office of Rural Health website and may be used for future publications and correspondence.
- Applicants must be a Wyoming Resident.
- Applicants may submit more than one photo.
- Send a high-resolution version of the photo in a .jpeg, .gif, or .tif file format to Sharon.Weber@wyo.gov
- Include your name, email address, phone number, and a caption of your photo.
Photos will be judged by the Wyoming Office of Rural staff on creativity, originality, photo quality, how well it communicates the concept of “rural health” and overall appeal.
Please direct your questions to Sharon.Weber@wyo.gov