Public Health Nursing:
“Nursing Without Walls”
- Autonomy & Creativity
- Leadership Development
- Family-Friendly Schedules
- Great Benefits
Support Healthy Families
- Educate about smoking/obesity risks
- Promote healthy lifestyle choices
Maximize Your Education
- Improve conditions and behaviors that affect everyone’s health.
- Seek to reduce incidences of preventable diseases.
- Respond to infectious disease outbreaks; Natural or man-made disasters.
In Public Health Nursing, you are working for the citizens of the community you serve. You are making a difference in the lives of those you touch. Whether it’s visiting a newborn or finding services for the elderly, our focus is improving the quality of life for those in Wyoming. For individuals who are drawn to nursing for the opportunity to serve, PUBLIC HEALTH NURSING is for you !