Microbiology and Preparedness Programs
Ordering Microbiology and Preparedness Laboratory tests has fully transitioned to an electronic ordering and resulting system, the WPHL Laboratory Web Portal (LWP).
The WPHL LWP is an electronic ordering and resulting system. This system allows laboratory submitters to:
- Submit samples for SARS-CoV-2 testing
- Track sample status
- Receive results in real time
- Download, print, share, and upload patient results into your facility’s health records system
- Receive notifications when results are available
Additional features include:
- A patient library where patient information is saved for easy access for future retesting
- A physician library where ordering physician details are saved for future test orders
We encourage all users at each facility to request their own user id so that orders are easily tracked.
To enroll in the WPHL Laboratory Web Portal or to ask questions about it, email WDH-ETOR@wyo.gov.
The WPHL Laboratory Web Portal Quick Start Guide can be downloaded here.