Maternal Smoking Wyoming (2016-2019)
Wyoming Infant Safe Sleep Practices
Archived Fact Sheets:
- Flu Issue Brief: Health Care Provider Update (2019)
- Infant Safety: English 2016-2018
- Infant Safety: Spanish 2016-2018
- Contraceptive Use (LARC) (2014-2015)
- Maternal Smoking (2012-2015)
- Unintended Pregnancy (2012-2015)
- Teen Births (2012-2015)
- Breastfeeding Information for Hospitals (2006-2013)
Wyoming PRAMS is committed to help inform the priorities of Maternal and Child Health in Wyoming. Find out more at our MCH Epidemiology website
CDC Created Fact Sheets (Wyoming)
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention often create state-specific fact sheets for our use. Below are fact sheets created using Wyoming PRAMS data by our CDC partners. For questions, please contact the PRAMS Coordinator.
Don’t see the topic you are looking for?
Email the PRAMS Coordinator at email@example.com. We are always happy to respond to questions about PRAMS.