- Fact sheets – a brief two page overview of the topic in our state
- Data Tables – a descriptive look at all Wyoming PRAMS questions by year
Wyoming mothers initiated breastfeeding at a higher than US mothers.
Learn more by viewing this fact sheet: Breastfeeding Information for Hospitals
Additional Fact Sheets
CDC Created Fact Sheets (Wyoming)
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention often create state-specific fact sheets for our use. Below are fact sheets created using Wyoming PRAMS data by our CDC partners. For questions, please contact the PRAMS Coordinator.
- Wyoming Postpartum Contraceptive Use, 2016-2018
- Wyoming Women’s Health and Alcohol Use, 2016-2017
- Wyoming Maternal Mental Health, 2016
- Wyoming Cigarette Smoking, 2012-2015
- Wyoming Infant Safe Sleep Practices, 2012-2015
- Wyoming Maternal Oral Health Care, 2012-2015
- Wyoming Breastfeeding, 2012-2014
Data tables provide the breakdown of the answers women provided to all questions present on the WY PRAMS survey.
Phase 5 Data Tables (2007-2008)
Request Data & Data-To-Action
Data Request Form
Are you interested in working with WY PRAMS data?
Data to Action
Wyoming PRAMS is making a difference by helping partners turn data into action, here’s how.
Don’t see the topic you are looking for?
Email the PRAMS Coordinator at email@example.com. We are always happy to respond to questions about PRAMS.