Wyoming’s Office of Health Equity promotes health equity via training, evaluation and consultation with Public Health Division programs and partnerships across the state.
The Office of Health Equity (OHE) serves as the Public Health Division’s central point for the assistance, expertise and exchange of information related to health equity.
COVID-19 – Resources
Aging – National Council on Aging – Resources
Racial Equity & Social Justice Resources and Tools – Resources
Homelessness – Resources
Face to face interpreter and translator list in WY – Click Here
Free Training on Infection Control by MasterWord
In response to COVID-19, MasterWord is sharing its on-demand, self-paced online course for interpreters at no charge. The course is called Infection Control and Industrial Safety.
Interpreters will learn:
- How to avoid bringing germs TO patients in the health care setting
- How to avoid bringing germs FROM the health setting into your family and community
- How to avoid being a vector BETWEEN patients
- How to avoid getting sick yourself
- How to practice hand hygiene effectively and use PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and
- How to avoid getting hurt, abused, irradiated, and depressed
Click here to access course by Linday Golley: https://store.masterword.com/product/infection-control-safety-medical-interpreters/
Thanks to MasterWord for passing this on to interpreters!
Healthy People 20/20
Try the HealthyPeople.gov data search function. Health disparity is a health difference that is closely linked with a social, economic or environmental disadvantage. To view, the latest disparities for leading health Indicators go to Healthpeople.gov data search function.