Patient’s families, friends and loved ones are encouraged to visit and maintain relationships with patients while they are hospitalized. In most cases, these relationships can potentially contribute to recovery of our clients. Our goal is to provide clients with the best care in a safe and compassionate environment. We are also committed to keeping our patients and staff as safe as possible from respiratory illnesses and Covid-19. As such, the following are general guidelines regarding visitation:
• Currently masks are not required when visiting patients, however this may change if rates of community illness increase.
• Generally no more than three visitors per patient.
• Visitors must check in at the switchboard and complete a health questionnaire.
• Case managers will coordinate the visit.
• Weather permitting, outside visitation can occur.
• Visitations may be restricted based on illnesses at the facility.
• Compassionate care situations will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
• We will make all efforts to offer alternative forms of contact when requested.