Department Sets Listening Sessions in Lander, Riverton
October 1, 2019
The Wyoming Department of Health (WDH) is inviting local clients, providers and residents to share thoughts and ideas on health-related issues and needs during structured listening sessions planned for Lander and Riverton.
- The Lander event will be October 8 from 11 a.m. to noon at the Fremont County Library, which is located at 451 N. 2nd Street.
- The Riverton event will also be October 8 from 2-3 p.m. at the Riverton Library, which is located at 1330 W. Park Avenue.
“These sessions are opportunities for us to hear from our department’s clients, local healthcare providers and community members about health-related issues,” said Michael Ceballos, WDH director.
“We want to know what’s working and what could be improved. A better understanding of local perspectives helps us make the most of our available resources,” he said.
Local residents who may be especially interested in attending include:
- Clients of various WDH programs
- Local area healthcare providers
- Community coalition members
- Anyone interested in Wyoming healthcare issues
For residents not able to attend a listening session, an online opportunity for comment is available at: healthcommunityvisits.wyo.gov.
More information about WDH and its programs can be found at https://health.wyo.gov.