What is the Wyoming State Network for Language Access?
WYSNLA, the Wyoming State Network for Language Access, is a community of legal and healthcare professionals, law enforcement personnel, interpreters, translators, service providers, advocates and community members dedicated to ensuring Wyoming’s local and state agencies understand and comply with the language access provisions of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
How do I become a member?
- WYSNLA membership registration click HERE
- Current Interpreter List in Wyoming
1/19/2018 – Meeting
Presentation by Cindy Castillo
- Presentation Recording – Download
- Presentation Download
- Save the Date Flyer – Interpreter Training 2018
- 2017-2018 WYSNLA Meeting Minutes – Ongoing (1)
9/29/2017 – Meeting
Presentation by Telelanguage
- TelelanguageWY DOH Recruiting Video
- TelelanguageWY DOHRecruiting Handouts
- Telelanguage Recruitment Flyer