Do I Qualify for Free Screenings?
You may qualify for our free cancer screening programs if you are:
- Age 50 or older
- Have an income at or below 250% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines
- A resident of Wyoming for at least one year prior to sending the application
- If you don’t have insurance (including Medicare part B and Medicaid)
- In some cases residents with high deductibles or high co-pays may qualify for colorectal screenings
You may also qualify for the breast and cervical screenings if:
- You are between 30-49 years old and have not had a Pap test in the last five years
- You are between 21-49 years old and have been told by a doctor that you have symptoms that could point to breast cancer, cervical pre-cancer or cancer.
How Do I Apply For Free Cancer Screenings?
Complete an application either online or by submitting a paper copy.
Applicants will receive written notice stating if their application is approved or denied. Approved applicants will receive instructions by mail on how to get their free screenings. A nurse is on-hand to assist patients in the screening process.
Para nuestra solicitud en línea en español, haga clic aquí.