Availability and Distribution of Therapeutics
Wyoming currently receives regular allocations of monoclonal antibodies and oral antiviral medications. Please refer to CDC’s website on COVID-19 treatments and ASPR’s COVID-19 therapeutics page for the most up-to-date information on COVID-19 therapeutics. Guidance on therapeutic management of non-hospitalized adults with COVID-19 can be found here.
COVID-19 oral antiviral medications are now available in many commercial pharmacies across the state. Healthcare providers can find information about local availability of COVID-19 therapeutics on the therapeutics locator map and therapeutics location data provided by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
Therapeutics Decision Resources
- ASPR: Therapeutics Decision Aid (PDF) A graphic guide to help providers decide which therapeutic options to offer (printable)
- DHSS: COVID-19 Oral Medication Order Form Aid (Word doc)
- NIH: COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines
- IDSA: COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines
- CDC: Information for Healthcare Providers on Underlying Medical Conditions Associated with Higher Risk for Severe COVID-19
Health Partner COVID-19 Therapeutics Ordering Information
The Health Partner Ordering Platform (HPOP) is an ordering portal for allocating and/or requesting therapeutic products. HPOP will be used to order new products (AstraZeneca, Merck, Pfizer, etc). The COVID-19 therapeutics requesting and ordering process is subject to change.
Updates & Ordering Notes
- Remdesivir (Veklury ®) is available by direct ordering from the manufacturer (Gilead): Order link
- Sotrovimab will now be ordered through HPOP and not the COVID-19 Portal.
Health Partner Ordering Platform
HHS HPOP Help Desk Information for Users
- For any issues with logging into HPOP, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For password resets, please use the “I forgot my password” link on the sign-in screen
- For any issues with using the HPOP portal, please email HPOP-Therapeutics@hhs.gov
- For general program questions, please email COVID19Therapeutics@hhs.gov
HPOP Provider Resources