Availability and Distribution of Therapeutics
Wyoming currently receives regular allocations of monoclonal antibodies and oral antiviral medications. Please refer to CDC’s website on COVID-19 treatments and ASPR’s COVID-19 therapeutics page for the most up-to-date information on COVID-19 therapeutics. Guidance on therapeutic management of non-hospitalized adults with COVID-19 can be found here.
COVID-19 oral antiviral medications are now available in many commercial pharmacies across the state. Healthcare providers can find information about local availability of COVID-19 therapeutics on the therapeutics locator map and therapeutics location data provided by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
The supply of Bebtelovimab is extremely limited at this time and is reserved only for use in uninsured/underinsured patients. Providers wishing to purchase Bebtelovimab for insured patients can do so directly through AmerisourceBergen.
Therapeutics Decision Resources
- ASPR: Therapeutics Decision Aid (PDF) A graphic guide to help providers decide which therapeutic options to offer (printable)
- DHSS: COVID-19 Oral Medication Order Form Aid (Word doc)
- NIH: COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines
- IDSA: COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines
- CDC: Information for Healthcare Providers on Underlying Medical Conditions Associated with Higher Risk for Severe COVID-19
CDC: Who is Considered Moderately or Severely Immunocompromised?
Health Partner COVID-19 Therapeutics Ordering Information
The Health Partner Ordering Platform (HPOP) is an ordering portal for allocating and/or requesting therapeutic products. HPOP will be used to order new products (AstraZeneca, Merck, Pfizer, etc). The COVID-19 therapeutics requesting and ordering process is subject to change.
Updates & Ordering Notes
- For up-to-date ordering information, please visit ASPR’s process for ordering therapeutics link and consult the related fact sheet.
- Remdesivir (Veklury ®) is available by direct ordering from the manufacturer (Gilead): Order link
- Sotrovimab will now be ordered through HPOP and not the COVID-19 Portal.
Health Partner Ordering Platform
Please use the HPOP Provider request form to request access to HPOP.
For more information, please email email@example.com.
HHS HPOP Help Desk Information for Users
- For any issues with logging into HPOP, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For password resets, please use the “I forgot my password” link on the sign-in screen
- For any issues with using the HPOP portal, please email HPOP-Therapeutics@hhs.gov
- For general program questions, please email COVID19Therapeutics@hhs.gov
HPOP Provider Resources