This page includes resources for families.
Below you will find Guidelines for programs within Children’s Special Health.
Below are Policies for specific conditions covered for children and youth with special health care needs (CSH):
Information on Travel Assistance
Limited funding is available to help with transportation for appointments with your CSH approved specialist. To make your request for travel assistance, call the Transportation Center (1-800-595-0011) before your appointment or within 30 days after your appointment.
- Wyoming Medicaid Travel Assistance Manual (Manual de Asistencia Para Transporte)
Information on Health Insurance options
- Medicaid/Kid Care CHIP (Children’s Health Insurance Program)
- Social Security Disability Benefits
- Developmental Disabilities Programs
- Children’s Mental Health Waiver
- Health Insurance Marketplace
- Call 1-800-318-2596 or (TTY/TDD: 1-855-889-4325) to apply or
- Enroll Wyoming
Information on Wyoming Medicaid
Click here for Wyoming Medicaid’s client secure web portal site if you need help with the following:
- Check on eligibility or benefits
- Request a Wyoming Medicaid ID card
- Request transportation assistance
Medical Transition Resources
Resources to help your young person transition from pediatric to adult health care.
- A Young Person’s Guide to Health Care Transition
- Are you ready to transition to adult care?
- Got Transition
- Health Care Transition Timeline
- Healthy Transitions mobile phone app
- Transition Resources
- Turning 18 What it Means for Your Health
- Which Way Do I Go?
- WY Family to Family Health Information Center
Child's Health History Notebook
In caring for your child with special health care needs, you may get information and paperwork from many sources. Packaging Wisdom, a family centered care coordination notebook can help organize your child’s health information in one central location. The notebook can make it easier for you to find and share information with others who are part of your child’s care coordination team.