Patients are guaranteed safe, high quality care at all healthcare facilities throughout Wyoming.
To prevent the occurrence of healthcare-associated infections through the standardization and implementation of evidence-based interventions in all healthcare facilities in Wyoming.
- To determine priorities for HAI prevention in Wyoming.
- Set achievable goals within those priorities.
- Establish measurable milestones.
- Evaluate the progress and sustainability of HAI prevention.
- Re-evaluate and update priorities for HAI prevention.
- To foster collaboration among organizations and individuals with similar vision.
- To provide a coordinated approach to HAI prevention
- Facilitate coordination and execution of national goals at local levels
- Foster collaboration among organizations and individuals with a similar visio
- To provide guidance for the Wyoming HAI Learning and Action Network
- Identify and strategize ways to reduce disparities that may exist in HAI prevention
Wyoming Department of Health, Infectious Disease Epidemiology Program
Mountain Pacific Quality Health
Wyoming Hospital Association
St. John’s Medical Center
Wyoming Department of Health, Aging Division, Licensing & Surveys
Campbell County Memorial Hospital
Hot Springs County Memorial Hospital
Memorial Hospital of Sweetwater County
Memorial Hospital of Carbon County
Powell Valley Healthcare