Number of illnesses associated with raw dairy products in Wyoming from 2010-2014
Number of outbreaks in Wyoming associated with raw dairy products during 2010-2014
Raw Milk Resources
- American Academy of Pediatrics Policy Statement: Consumption of Raw or Unpasteurized Milk and Milk Products by Pregnant Women and Children
- Nonpasteurized Dairy Products, Disease Outbreaks, and State Laws – United States, 1993-2006: A review of dairy-associated outbreaks during 1993-2006 to determine if outbreaks caused by unpasteurized dairy products are associated with state laws that regulate the sale of those products.
- American Academy of Pediatrics, AAP News, Vol 29: no 12
- The Infectious Disease Epidemiology Program has investigated many sporadic cases, clusters, and outbreaks of illness due to consumption of raw milk. To read a summary of these investigations click here: ID Epi Raw Milk Disease Investigations
- The scientific literature is full of information regarding the dangers of drinking raw milk. For a short list of references click here: Raw Milk Disease References