- Providing no-cost services for Wyoming residents experiencing behavioral health challenges due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Enhancing and offering telehealth and other remote service capabilities specifically related to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Providing behavioral health services to residents of long-term care facilities who are particularly affected by the COVID-19 pandemic
- Purchasing personal protective equipment (PPE) necessary to continue operations during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Reimbursement for costs incurred since March 2020 due to COVID-19 that have not been reimbursed by another pay source, including expenses related to the four categories listed above
After providers apply, WDH will determine the amount of CARES Act funding to be obligated based on the number of treating providers enrolled within that organization. Provider organizations only need to fill out ONE form. Individual treating providers within an organization DO NOT need to fill out individual forms. Providers will be notified of their award amount, and then may provide the appropriate services prior to December 30 or be reimbursed for services going back to March 2020. Applications are due by December 15.