Where can I find a COVID-19 vaccine for my child?
- Public health nursing services can be found across the state. Find the public health nursing office nearest you.
- Call your pediatrician or family practice clinic and ask if they currently are a COVID-19 vaccine provider and schedule an appointment
- Visit Vaccines.gov or vacunas.gov to search and find a vaccine near you.
- Text your ZIP code to 438829 (GETVAX) or 822862 (VACUNA) to find up to three locations near you that have vaccines available.
- Call the National COVID-19 Vaccination Assistance Hotline at 1-800-232-0233 for phone-based support locating a vaccination site.
- Call the Disability Information and Access Line (DIAL) at 1-888-677-1199 (7 a.m. to 6 p.m.) to find vaccination locations, help making appointments, and answers to vaccine questions. This line can also help you find other services such as food or transportation. You can also access DIAL at acl.gov/DIAL or DIAL@n4a.org.
How much do the vaccines cost?
COVID-19 vaccines are available at no cost!
Who is eligible?
Anyone ages 6 months and older.
What else should I know?
For other key information, please visit our main Wyoming COVID-19 vaccine information page.