Important notes about this information:
- More details about data included in the graphs is available by hovering over items.
- Statewide administration data is updated most days. Coverage estimates and county administration data is updated weekly.
- Population data from the Wyoming Department of Administration and Information was used (2021 projections) to calculate coverage estimates.
- For coverage estimates, “fully vaccinated” means two doses of a Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or one dose of the Janssen vaccine.
- Vaccine coverage estimates do not include vaccinations provided in Wyoming by VA or military facilities, or vaccinations of people who do not have a Wyoming address.
- Administered doses are based on vaccine provider locations and do not include federal doses provided separately for tribal, VA and military facilities.
- Reporting for administered doses is up to 72 hours behind.
- Data may not display well on mobile devices and may display best with a Chrome browser. Try the web link to the graphs on this page.