Total Doses Administered: 681,556
Pfizer and Moderna Vaccines
First Doses Administered: 273,676
Second Doses Administered: 245,761
Third Doses Administered: 120,989
First Pediatric Doses Administered: 8,912
Second Pediatric Doses Administered: 7,508
Johnson and Johnson (Janssen) Vaccine
First Doses Administered: 23,056
Second Doses Administered: 1,654
Important Data Notes:
- Coverage estimates and administration graphs are updated weekly.
- Administration reporting is up to 72 hours behind.
- “Fully vaccinated” means two doses of Pfizer or Moderna or one dose of Janssen.
- Coverage estimates do not include vaccinations provided in Wyoming by VA or military facilities or vaccinations of people without a Wyoming address, but do include tribal facility vaccinations.
- Administration information is based on provider location and does not include federal doses provided separately for tribal, VA and military facilities.
- Population projections from The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention were used for coverage estimates.