Total Doses Administered: 636,786
Pfizer and Moderna Vaccines
First Doses Administered: 263,913
Second Doses Administered: 234,885
Third Doses Administered: 102,495
First Pediatric Doses Administered: 6,814
Second Pediatric Doses Administered: 5,221
Johnson and Johnson (Janssen) Vaccine
First Doses Administered: 22,081
Second Doses Administered: 1,377
Important Data Notes:
- Coverage estimates and administration graphs are updated weekly.
- Administration reporting is up to 72 hours behind.
- “Fully vaccinated” means two doses of Pfizer or Moderna or one dose of Janssen.
- Coverage estimates do not include vaccinations provided in Wyoming by VA or military facilities or vaccinations of people without a Wyoming address, but do include tribal facility vaccinations.
- Administration information is based on provider location and does not include federal doses provided separately for tribal, VA and military facilities.
- Population projections from the Wyoming Department of Administration and Information were used for coverage estimates.