Total Doses Received: 638,445
(326,805 Pfizer/279,540 Moderna/32,100 Janssen)
Total Doses Administered: 497,456
Two-Dose Vaccines (Pfizer and Moderna)
First Doses Administered: 241,881
Second Doses Administered: 214,837
Third Doses Administered: 20,732
One-Dose Vaccine (Janssen)
Doses Administered: 20,006
Important Data Notes:
- Coverage estimates and administration graphs are updated weekly.
- Administration reporting is up to 72 hours behind.
- “Fully vaccinated” means two doses of Pfizer or Moderna or one dose of Janssen.
- Coverage estimates do not include vaccinations provided in Wyoming by VA or military facilities or vaccinations of people without a Wyoming address, but do include tribal facility vaccinations.
- Administration information is based on provider location and does not include federal doses provided separately for tribal, VA and military facilities.
- Population projections from the Wyoming Department of Administration and Information were used for coverage estimates.