COVID-19 Vaccine Media Campaign
Vaccination is one important tool to help us return to the people and things we love. More materials will be added to our website when available. Federal COVID-19 response funds are being used to pay for the multimedia campaign.
Download and Print Campaign Flyers and Posters
National Communication Tools and Resources
This section offers additional resources to support vaccine communication across a range of needs and populations.
Toolkits and Shareable Content
- Ad Council Public Health Vaccine Education Toolkit: An educational vaccine toolkit that contains tips, tools, language suggestions, and key audience insights for the public health sector. From this page, you can access toolkits for Black and Hispanic communities, and their respective faith communities.
- HHS COVID-19 Public Education Campaign Resources & Toolkits: Contains COVID-19 vaccine education campaign materials.
- HHS COVID-19 Community Corps: Nationwide, grassroots network of local voices people know and trust to encourage Americans to get vaccinated. Sign up to get access to additional resources and fact sheets.
- CDC Vaccine Confidence Resources: A collection of resources to help build confidence in the safety and effectiveness of the COVID-19 vaccines.
- CDC Vaccine Communication Toolkit: Includes audience-specific toolkits for healthcare teams and community administrators.
- Black Coalition Against COVID: A conversation between us, about us: Common vaccine questions and concerns addressed by Black healthcare professionals.
- Made to Save: A national education & grassroots campaign working to save lives by increasing access & trust in the COVID-19 vaccines.
- American Academy of Pediatrics: Vaccine promotional videos for parents – superhero moment (en Español).
- National Association of Community Health Workers COVID-19 Resources: Contains a variety of vaccine resources for community health workers, including up-to-date vaccine data.
Guides and Resources for Practitioners
- Health Leads – Equitable Vaccine Distribution: Outlines the issue of equitable vaccine distribution and resources to increase vaccine acceptance.
- How Faith Leaders Can Help End the COVID-19 Pandemic: A guide for faith leaders to address vaccine hesitancy.
- How to Support Vaccine Decisions in Communities of Color: Four steps to support vaccination decisions in communities of color.
- Boosting Vaccine Confidence in Minority Populations: On-demand webinars and videos from the American Nurses Association.
- Communicating about the COVID-19 Vaccines: Guidance and sample messages for public health practitioners.
- From Concern to Confidence: How Physicians Can Build Trust in COVID-19 Vaccines: A short guide to support physicians in talking to patients about the vaccines.