Where can I get COVID-19 vaccines, including booster doses?
- Visit Vaccines.gov or vacunas.gov to search and find a vaccine near you.
- Text your ZIP code to 438829 (GETVAX) or 822862 (VACUNA) to find up to three locations near you that have vaccines available.
- Call the National COVID-19 Vaccination Assistance Hotline at 1-800-232-0233 for phone-based support locating a vaccination site.
- Call the Disability Information and Access Line (DIAL) at 1-888-677-1199 (7 a.m. to 6 p.m.) to find vaccination locations, help making appointments, and answers to vaccine questions. This line can also help you find other services such as food or transportation. You can also access DIAL at acl.gov/DIAL.
- Public health nursing services can be found across the state. Find the public health nursing office nearest you.
How much do the vaccines cost?
COVID-19 vaccines are available at no cost!
Who is eligible?
Anyone ages 6 months and older. Learn more about eligibility for booster and additional doses.
What do I need to know about Comirnaty and Spikevax vaccines?
Comirnaty is simply the brand name the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine is marketed under after receiving full FDA approval. Spikevax is the brand name the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine is marketed under after receiving full FDA approval. Comirnaty (Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine) and Spikevax (Moderna COVID-19 vaccine) previously authorized have the same exact formulation; nothing was changed. Doses with either label can be used interchangeably to provide the COVID-19 vaccination series .
What else should I know?
Everyone old enough to receive an authorized vaccine is eligible, regardless of immigration or insurance status (fact sheet – EN | ES).
For other key information, please visit our main Wyoming COVID-19 vaccine information page.