Where can I get COVID-19 vaccines?
- Visit Vaccines.gov or vacunas.gov to search and find a vaccine near you.
- Text your ZIP code to 438829 (GETVAX) or 822862 (VACUNA) to find up to three locations near you that have vaccines available.
- Call the National COVID-19 Vaccination Assistance Hotline at 1-800-232-0233 for phone-based support locating a vaccination site.
- Call the Disability Information and Access Line (DIAL) at 1-888-677-1199 (7 a.m. to 6 p.m.) to find vaccination locations, help making appointments, and answers to vaccine questions. This line can also help you find other services such as food or transportation. You can also access DIAL at acl.gov/DIAL or DIAL@n4a.org.
- Public health nursing services can be found across the state. Find the public health nursing office nearest you.
Where can I get a COVID-19 booster?
Locations administering Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines are able to administer Pfizer boosters for eligible people.
How much do the vaccines cost?
COVID-19 vaccines are available at no cost!
Who is eligible?
Anyone 12 and older for Pfizer vaccine and anyone 18 and older for Moderna and Janssen vaccines.
What else should I know?
For other key information, please visit our main Wyoming COVID-19 vaccine information page.