What You Need to Know
The vaccines are FREE and available to EVERYONE.
- If you have insurance, your insurance can be billed for administration fees. No fees will be billed to you.
- If you do not have insurance, you will be able to get the vaccine and no fees will be billed to you.
- Everyone old enough to receive an authorized vaccine is eligible, regardless of immigration or insurance status (fact sheet – EN | ES).
The vaccines are SAFE.
- CDC has safety information and guidance to answer questions and help you prepare for vaccination.
- CDC answers key questions about COVID-19 vaccine for preteens and teens. More facts for parents can be found on our questions and answers page.
The vaccines WORK!
COVID-19 vaccines are available for the general public!
If you were in an earlier priority group, you haven’t missed your chance!
For Ladies Night Out
It’s normal to be cautious when something new comes along. Wanting to know more is a good thing.