What You Need to Know
The vaccines are FREE and available to EVERYONE.
- If you have insurance, your insurance can be billed for administration fees but no fees will be billed to you.
- If you do not have insurance, you will be able to get the vaccine and no fees will be billed to you.
- Everyone old enough to receive an authorized vaccine is eligible, regardless of immigration or insurance status (fact sheet – EN | ES).
The vaccines are SAFE.
- CDC has safety information and guidance to answer questions and help you prepare for vaccination.
- CDC answers key questions about COVID-19 vaccine for preteens and teens. More facts for parents can be found on our questions and answers page.
The vaccines WORK!
COVID-19 vaccines are widely available!
Now's the Time
Don' Let the Virus Decide for You
Now's the Time-Yellow
Wanting to know more is a good thing.