What You Need to Know
The vaccines are FREE and available to EVERYONE.
- If you have insurance, your insurance can be billed for administration fees. No fees will be billed to you.
- If you do not have insurance, you will be able to get the vaccine and no fees will be billed to you.
- Everyone old enough to receive an authorized vaccine is eligible, regardless of immigration or insurance status (fact sheet – EN | ES).
The vaccines are SAFE.
- CDC has safety information and guidance to answer questions and help you prepare for vaccination.
The vaccines WORK!
- Are the vaccines safe? (EN | ES)
- Do the vaccines work? (EN | ES)
- Was vaccine testing rushed? (EN | ES)
- Which vaccine should I get? (EN | ES)
- Do I have to pay for a vaccine? (EN | ES)
- Should I wait to get a vaccine? (EN | ES)
- Should I get a vaccine if I am healthy? (EN | ES)
- How do I get a vaccine in Wyoming? (EN | ES)
- Do vaccines protect against variants? (EN | ES)
- What are the side effects? (EN | ES)
COVID-19 vaccines are available for the general public!
If you were in an earlier priority group, you haven’t missed your chance!
For Ladies Night Out
It’s normal to be cautious when something new comes along. Wanting to know more is a good thing. Learn more about how COVID-19 vaccines are authorized, how they keep us safe, why there is more than one and more.