What You Need to Know
The vaccines are FREE and available to EVERYONE.
- If you have insurance, your insurance can be billed for administration fees but no fees will be billed to you.
- If you do not have insurance, you will be able to get the vaccine and no fees will be billed to you.
- Everyone old enough to receive an authorized vaccine is eligible, regardless of immigration or insurance status (fact sheet – EN | ES).
The vaccines are SAFE.
- CDC has safety information and guidance to answer questions and help you prepare for vaccination.
The vaccines WORK!
- Learn more about COVID-19 vaccination benefits and facts.
- COVID-19 vaccines are effective, especially at preventing severe illness.
COVID-19 vaccines are widely available!
Mandates and Waivers
The State of Wyoming does not have a COVID-19 vaccine mandate; mandate questions should be directed to the employer or organization in question.
The Wyoming Department of Health is unable to provide vaccine waivers for employment or for any situations other than for the mandatory immunization schedule for children enrolled in K-12 schools and child-caring programs.