Whether you are an immunization provider, a school, or child care facility, this page has everything you need to get started on gaining access to the Wyoming Immunization Registry (WyIR) or making changes to current users and information.
Facilities enrolled in a Public Vaccine Program (PVP) needing to make changes to pertinent staff such as the Primary Physician/Practitioner or Vaccine Coordinators:
- Submit the WyIR User Access Request form (below) if a new WyIR user account needs to be created for the individual
- Email the details of the change(s) to the Provider Support Specialist at email@example.com
WyIR User Access
Request WyIR Access for a New User:
WyIR User Access Request Form (Online form)
- Only the Responsible Authority for the Organization or a Facility Contact/Vaccine Coordinator for the facility can submit a user access request for facility staff to access the WyIR. A Responsible Authority is the person with legal authority to enter into a contractual agreements on behalf of the Organization, and is responsible for the conditions outlined in the Information Sharing Agreement. The RA is usually the owner, CEO/CFO, Medical Director, Clinic Director, or other high-level management position.
- For schools, the Superintendent, Principal, or other School Nurse within the District can submit user access requests.
- Please note, if you work in a facility that participates in a Public Vaccine Program (PVP), you will need to have the facility PIN to complete the form.
Make Changes to Existing User Accounts:
Submit any changes by filling out the WyIR User Access Request Form (Online form)
- The Responsible Authority for the Organization or a Facility Contact/Vaccine Coordinator for the facility can:
- Reactivate an existing user’s account
- Any WyIR user can:
- Remove WyIR access from an existing user
- Submit changes to contact information
As of February 2018, any provider in Wyoming that administers vaccines must report immunization information for all vaccines administered for both pediatric and adult patients to the Wyoming Immunization Registry (WyIR).
The enrollment process must be initiated when the following criteria are met:
A new establishment needs to enroll into the WyIR for reporting, treatment, payment, or operations
A new facility in an already enrolled Organization needs to enroll into the WyIR
Organization or Facility demographic changes including:
Mergers and Acquisitions
A change to the enrolled organization’s Responsible Authority
Organizations and facilities that are already enrolled are also required to report the changes listed above to the Wyoming Immunization Unit by the WyIR Information Sharing Agreement (ISA).
To begin this process, complete the Wyoming Immunization Registry (WyIR) Enrollment Form.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
WyIR User References and Resources
Quick Reference Guides
Correct Lot Decrementing Quick Reference Guide (pdf)
How to manage your inventory if sending data via an HL7 interface.
Coverage Rate Report Quick Reference Guide (pdf)
How to run a Coverage Rate Report.
Historical Vaccination Quick Reference Guide (pdf)
How to identify and verify patient historical vaccination records.
Inventory Management Quick Reference Guide (pdf)
How to search, add and edit lot numbers and reconcile inventory.
Inventory Transaction Guide (pdf)
Table with information to reconcile public vaccine inventory in the WyIR.
Manage Patient Population Quick Reference Guide (pdf)
How to manage your patient list using the Manage Patient Population function.
Password Management Quick Reference Guide (pdf)
How users may manage their password settings: Initial Password Setup, Password Reset, Disable Password Autocomplete
Patients Quick Reference Guide (pdf)
How to search, add and edit patients in the WyIR.
Reminder Recall Reference Guide (pdf)
How to use the Reminder Recall functionality.
Vaccinations Quick Reference Guide (pdf)
How to add/edit patient vaccination information.
Women, Infants, & Children (WIC) WyIR User Guide (pdf)
How WIC users should utilize the WyIR.